Our fast and powerful NPS20-30N2 sit-on power pallet trucks are comfortably equipped for intensive internal transport work. Ideal for moving heavy and long loads rapidly over large distances, they’re also compact and highly manoeuvrable in small spaces. They have many applications in production facilities, distribution centres, warehouses, cross-docking areas, multi-shift operations and more.
Why choose an NPS20-30N2 sit-on pallet truck?
High levels of ergonomics and comfort enable this type of Cat® ride-on power pallet truck to maximise driver performance. The quiet, low-vibration, ergonomically designed operating compartment minimises stress, strain and fatigue – however long and heavy the shift. It is spacious, easy to enter and exit, and fitted with an adjustable suspension seat. For extra luxury, you can add options like electrically adjustable floor height.
The electric sit-on power pallet truck’s driver-friendly controls include a positionally adjustable mini steering wheel. This helps minimise the risk of repetitive stress injury (RSI) and consequent costly sick leave. It connects to a progressive electric power steering system with automatic sensitivity adjustment. An adjustable and anatomically optimised armrest brings other controls within comfortable reach. Beneath the surface, advanced drive and electronic control systems make every truck action rapid but smooth.
These sit-on power pallet trucks have a number of important advantages over platform power pallet trucks. First, they require less aisle width (AST), so they can move around faster and more easily in smaller spaces. You can make your aisles narrower – freeing up more space to store goods. With sit-on power pallet trucks, there is also no need to keep stopping to fold or unfold platforms or side bars.
Another advantage of a sit-on power pallet truck is that the operator is contained and protected within its robust chassis. An overhead guard can be added if falling objects are a risk. With such all-round protection, operators feel confident to move through the aisles more rapidly. When making turns and other manoeuvres at speed, automatic stability aids like cornering control maintain fast but safe operation.
Like all other Cat electric power pallet trucks, the sit-on power pallet range offers both Li-ion and lead-acid battery power. Li-ion battery technology allows non-stop productivity and maximises efficiency.
- Robust construction and component sealing minimises damage and wear, even in demanding multi-shift operations.
- Multifunctional display option with onboard diagnostics encourages correct use of truck and speeds up maintenance.
- PIN code identification prevents unauthorised use, while choice of PRO, ECO and EASY modes matches truck performance to operator experience and application. (Only with multifunctional display option.)
- Easy, fail-safe battery lock avoids delays and accidents at exchanges.
- Fast maintenance access features, including a swing-out seat, combine with low servicing requirements and long service intervals to reduce downtime.
- Availability of fully integrated Li-ion battery increases battery efficiency, runtime and lifespan, while minimising maintenance needs, for even lower total cost of operation (TCO).
- Advanced AC motor and control technology enables fast, smooth and precise driving and load handling.
- Progressive electric power steering automatically adjusts sensitivity according to speed, for high precision in tight manoeuvres and high stability when travelling fast and straight.
- Automatic cornering control reduces maximum travel speed according to steering angle, to ensure quick but safe, stable and confident turns.
- Angled fork tips permit faster pallet entry with less risk of damage.
- With Li-ion battery, performance is enhanced and fast opportunity charging is possible, via easily accessible connector, for continuous operation without battery changes.
- With lead-acid battery, an optional plug on the machine housing allows quick and easy charging without disconnecting the battery.
- Battery on steel rollers (option on Junior) with bearings enables rapid changes, when necessary, with minimal interruption of productivity.
- High ground clearance avoids sticking on ramps and uneven floors.
- 360-degree steering option enables fluid turning without stopping to change direction.
- Increased drive speed option gives maximum of 10 km/h with load leading and 12 km/h with load trailing.
- Enclosed operator position ensures all-round protection by heavy-duty chassis, integrated bumper and – optionally – overhead guard pillars and roof.
- Comfortable operator compartment minimises strain and tiredness with low step-in height, unobstructed floor, comfortable, adjustable suspension seat, minimal vibration and plenty of space for drivers of all sizes.
- Electrically adjustable floor height (70 mm) option combines with adjustment of armrests and seat to give the perfect fit for each driver.
- Adjustable mini steering wheel on floating armrest allows a relaxed operator posture, proven to reduce neck/back strain and risk of RSI, and quickly folds up for easy entry/exit.
- Midi steering wheel option offers adjustable column length and angle, and folds up for easy entry/exit.
- Height-adjustable armrest comfortably supports wrist while positioning hand ideally to operate fingertip hydraulic levers and other controls simultaneously.
- Hand-operated direction switch option offers alternative to switching via pedal.
- Clear all-round and fork-tip view is achieved through careful design of fork carriage, overhead guard, pillars and chassis, and by lowreflection surfaces.
- Optional overhead guard can be specified with alternative designs such as panoramic, transparent, polycarbonate roof for high upward visibility and additional protection from falling objects.
- Low-noise specification includes quiet, temperature-controlled fans and speed-regulated lift pump motors, for a pleasant operator environment.
- Working aids include large tool storage compartment – on engine panel and accessible from outside truck – plus holders for smaller equipment, phone and drinks.
- Intuitive multifunctional display option keeps drivers fully informed and is optimally positioned and angled for clear viewing.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|