Providing innovative answers to the challenges of intensive loading and uploading, long-distance and short-shuttle transport, and even order picking, NPV/NPF electric platform power pallet trucks offer top-class productivity and comfort. The advances of these platform battery powered pallet trucks ensure fast, confident and safe operation, whatever the conditions.
Why choose an NPV/NPF electric platform power pallet truck?
Unprecedented solutions of these electric powered pallet trucks include the ProRide+ system, which simultaneously maximises traction, damping and stability, even on slippery, wet or irregular surfaces and when cornering. The class-leading emPower ergonomic tiller head with user-friendly controls and a choice of steering technologies enables rapid, precisely controlled action.
Models are available with foldable or fixed platforms, 2.0 or 2.5 tonne load capacities and a choice of three chassis lengths. They can also be equipped for Li-ion or lead-acid battery use.
Folding platform versions, NPV20N3 and NPV25N3, and rear entry fixed platform versions, NPF20N3R and NPF25N3R, excel in a variety of loading, unloading, cross-docking and internal transport tasks. Side entry fixed platform versions, NPF20N3S and NPF25N3S, are best suited to internal transport and order picking.
Find out more about our electric platform power pallet trucks below.
- Fully weather-protected and impact-resistant tiller head is sealed to IP65 standard and reinforced for high durability.
- Sealing of connectors, sensors and other key components combines with robust construction, protected display location, shock and accident avoidance, long service intervals and fast access features – including removable motor cover – to reduce maintenance needs and improve uptime.
- Standard display includes BDI (battery discharge indicator) to help prevent damaging deep discharge and support optimal timing of battery changes.
- Multifunctional display option offers clear information on truck and battery condition, faults and actions, and enables setting of operator IDs and PIN code access to avoid unauthorised truck use.
- Compatibility of parts reduces stock-related costs for servicing of these and other Cat trucks.
- Fully integrated Li-ion technology makes continuous operation possible, without battery changes, using fast opportunity charging during short breaks. (Buyers can choose between Li-ion and lead-acid truck versions.)
- Compact dimensions – this range includes the market’s shortest heavyduty pallet trucks – combine with easy, accurate handling to allow quick manoeuvring, even in tight spaces.
- Market-leading lift height (220 mm) makes work easier on steep ramps and loading docks.
- Exceptional levels of comfort, control, traction and stability keep operators alert, confident and productive, however intense their workload.
- Three performance modes are selectable to suit individual users and applications: Pro for advanced operators and intensive operations; ECO to blend low energy consumption with high productivity; Easy for learners and sensitive goods handling. (These are only available with multifunctional display option.)
- Latest AC drive motor technology delivers higher torque and easier controllability, for top-class performance.
- Proportional lift/lower control via rocker buttons enables quick, smooth and fine-tuned fork movements.
- Unique ProRide+ system is a milestone advance in power pallet truck development which solves the age-old problem of how to combine effective traction, damping and stability.
- Unique floating drive unit design works with additional friction force from the hydraulic system to maximise drive wheel pressure and traction, so wheelspin on slippery floors is prevented and braking performance optimised.
- Unique castor wheel design uses variable damping to minimise shocks and vibration, even on rough surfaces, and features a locking function which maintains stability during turns, with or without loads.
- Best-in-class emPower ergonomic tiller head gives easier access to controls, with unique design achieving the market’s shortest distance between hand and lift/lower buttons.
- Ergonomically designed tiller head operating features include optimised handle shape and cross-section, large hand space, enlarged horn and lift/lower buttons, and an optimally angled throttle wheel with seven convenient finger positions.
- Dual controls allow easy reach with either hand and can be used accurately even when operator is wearing gloves.
- Tiller-type power steering via a short tiller arm features a hydraulic damper and works without physical connection to the drive wheel – avoiding transmission of bumps, twists and turns, while enabling comfortable, controlled, precise manoeuvring. (Available on folding platform and rear-entry fixed platform models.)
- Comfort Steering via a tiller head without arm – as on an electric scooter – maximises control and precision, with the aid of a damper, while avoiding shock, vibration, strain and fatigue in the operator’s hands, wrists and arms. (Available on fixed platform models.)
- Mechanical steering option provides a long tiller arm for a simple, loweffort manoeuvring solution in less intense work environments. (Only available on NPV20N3 folding platform model.)
- Electronic steering technology automatically adjusts sensitivity according to steered angle and truck speed, and gives resistance and feedback, for controlled travel and full confidence. (On power-steered trucks.)
- Cornering control automatically slows truck down when turning, to maintain safe motion. (On power-steered trucks.)
- High-comfort damping on both folding and fixed platforms minimises impacts on the knees, especially, and acts progressively with increasing operator weight, while ergonomic controls and steering further reduce effort and fatigue.
- Unique electrically adjustable damping option on fixed platform models is optimised for each operator’s weight and preference at the touch of a button, providing a cost-effective increase in comfort.
- Protective side bars on folding platform models are high-positioned, cushioned, comfortable, and shock-resistant, and are deployed quickly and simply – with one hand – to help avoid falls and defend against impacts.
- Fixed platform models give extra protection and comfort, with low step height and a choice of rear and side entry barrier designs.
- Optional foot protection system automatically slows/stops the truck if foot is outside platform. (Rear entry fixed platform models.)
- Rugged build includes compact but heavy-duty chassis, integrated bumper and cast-iron platform to resist deformation and protect the operator.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|