Cut costs and rack up efficiency with the two-in-one versatility of Cat® man-down VNA trucks.
Two trucks in one: this solution combines the storage-maximising efficiency of a VNA (very narrow aisle) turret truck with the freedom and versatility of a reach truck. Our man-down VNA trucks not only optimise productivity in narrow warehouse aisles but rapidly transport goods to and from the racking.
Save on warehouse fleet size, staffing, space and time
- A man-down VNA truck handles both very narrow aisle duties and transport outside aisles – with no need for feeder trucks or P&D stations at aisle ends
- Swivelling turret fork assembly allows stacking and retrieval on either side of the VNA truck without having to turn the truck around
- Wire or rail guidance allows fast but safe movement in very narrow aisles, including lifting while driving
- Market-leading drive and hydraulic performance boosts output
Maximise your driver’s comfort and control
Palm Steering and a multifunctional joystick for the hydraulics, both with adjustable armrests, enable precise manoeuvring and load handling
- Spacious driver’s compartment with electrically adjustable floor height ensures ergonomic comfort for each individual driver
- Tilting, weight-adjustable seat angles backwards when viewing loads at height to reduce strain
- Careful overall design and mast-mounted mirrors give excellent all-round view, which can be enhanced by options including transparent overhead guard roof, position light laser system and fork camera with RLED display
Find out more about our man-down VNA truck range below or contact one of our dealers for further information.
How can you be sure?
2 March 2023
How healthy are your forklift habits?
2 February 2023