Ergonomically and comfortably equipped for long hours in the driving seat, our NR-N3 reach trucks add further choices to an already extensive Cat® reach truck line-up.
The ergonomic, high-performing, efficient and durable qualities of these six NR16-25N3H(X) reach truck models will boost your warehouse operation’s profits by raising and sustaining productivity while reducing downtime costs.
For a comfortable, tailored fit, the armrests and even the floor height of these reach trucks are adjustable. Palm Steering and a multifunctional joystick allow relaxed but precise operation, while a tilting seat reduces strain when viewing loads at height.
Fast but smooth and safe action throughout the warehouse is assured by automatic drive and hydraulic motion speed controls which adapt to steering angle and lifting height. The Mast Tilt Control (MTC) damping system – minimising delays and improving stability – is standard or optional depending on mast choice.
To minimise downtime and maintenance costs, our reach trucks are robustly constructed, fitted with a user-friendly display and onboard diagnostics, and designed for quick service access. Total cost of operation can be reduced even further with the high-efficiency, long-life, virtually maintenance-free Li-ion battery option.
Along with standard duty models, choices include high-performance reach trucks for heavier duties and an ‘X’ model for heavy and extra-high lifting – up to 12.1 metres. Each can be matched perfectly to its application thanks to a long list of options.
- Robust construction minimises damage and wear, even in demanding multi-shift operations.
- Heavy duty drive wheel is highly durable and easy to maintain, with a larger diameter, extra width and unique tread design which increase grip and stability as well as lifetime.
- User-friendly display and onboard diagnostics encourage correct use of truck and speed up maintenance.
- PIN code identification and programmability prevent unauthorised use and allow matching of truck performance settings to driver experience and application.
- Easy battery access enables driver to make quick checks without leaving the truck.
- Fast service access to systems and components reduces downtime.
- Li-ion battery option adds even greater efficiency and runtime, along with minimal maintenance needs and much longer life, for lower long-term total cost of operation (TCO).
- Automatic drive speed reduction makes smooth adjustments according to steering angle and fork height to maintain stability, safety and confidence when cornering or carrying raised loads.
- Automatic hydraulic motion control optimises lift, lower, reach, tilt and side shift speeds according to lift height and keeps all movements smooth, quiet and precise.
- Mast Tilt Control (MTC) damping system reduces oscillations by up to 80%, allowing faster and more stable load handling. (Standard on tilting masts with lift heights above 7.25 m. Optional for other tilting masts.)
- Tilting mast reduces aisle width necessary and enhances safety of handling in lifts up to 10 m. (Not available on NR20N3HX, which has fork tilt instead.)
- 360-degree steering option enables fluid turning without stopping to change direction.
- Fast travel and lift speeds come as standard.
- High-performance option increases top speed from 12.5 to 14.5 km/h. (Not available on NR25N3H or NR20N3HX.)
- Motor-powered battery bed option enables exchanges in just one minute, for 24/7 productivity.
- Li-ion option enhances performance and permits fast opportunity charging for continuous operation without battery changes.
- Palm Steering on adjustable floating armrest offers relaxed driving position and operation with minimal movement, effort or strain – ideal if driver is seated for long periods. Multifunctional joystick with adjustable armrest fits hand perfectly, positions all hydraulic controls optimally, minimises effort and enables precise individual and simultaneous actions.
- Optional fingertip hydraulic controls with adjustable armrest ensure ergonomically perfect hand positioning, anatomical support and free movement.
- Electrically adjustable floor height combines with adjustment of armrests and seat to give the perfect fit for each driver.
- Tilting seat tips back by 18 degrees, to reduce strain when viewing and handling loads at height, and is adapted to the driver’s weight.
- Tapered seat backrest enables easier turning of body – with less strain – toward driving direction.
- Spacious driver’s compartment with high roof safely and comfortably accommodates users of all sizes.
- Excellent all-round view is enabled by design of mast, fork carriage, overhead bars, pillars and chassis, and by use of dark, non-reflective paint.
- Transparent overhead guard roof option gives unobstructed view of forks and load when handling at height and protects driver from both small and large falling objects.
- Intuitive display keeps drivers fully informed and is optimally positioned and angled for clear viewing.
- Direction control is switched using accelerator pedal, leaving right hand free to concentrate on hydraulic functions.
- Automotive pedal layout is intuitive to car drivers, while ‘dead man’ safety switch is effortlessly activated by the weight of the left foot.
- Smooth entry and exit are aided by ergonomic grab handles and low intermediate step with non-slip surface.
- Standard safety features include operator presence switch, mast lock system and automatic parking brake.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|