NSR12-20N2(I)(S) stand-in stackers – the smart alternative for stacking up to 7.0 metres, horizontal transport over long and short distances, and order picking.
Cat® stand-in stackers offer a different approach which will save in many ways on your total cost of operation (TCO) compared to platform pallet stacker trucks. First, they are more compact, so they manoeuvre and travel more quickly through narrow aisles and other tight spaces. There is no stopping to fold a ride-on platform up and down, or to fold down protective sidebars before lifting.
Next, these stand-in stackers make much more efficient use of your valuable warehouse space. Aisles can be made narrower, and with lift heights of up to 7.0 metres your racking can go higher. What’s more, you can stack heavier weights at each height – especially if you choose the foldable side stabiliser option for extra residual capacity. The result is a far greater stock density than before.
A compact footprint is not the only thing that makes these stand-in stacker trucks faster than other electric pallet stackers. Their advanced drive, lifting, lowering, steering and stability systems make every task quicker and smoother. Operators have a better all-round view and feel confident about travelling, manoeuvring and handling more quickly, thanks to their enclosed and protected operator space and the truck’s automated speed and stability aids. Productivity is boosted.
Operator performance is also enhanced by comfortable and ergonomic design which gives better job satisfaction. Positionally adjustable controls minimise stress, strain and fatigue, while maximising precision and speeding up each process. There is a fully adjustable steering wheel allowing different driving positions depending on travel direction. The armrest, which is adjustable in height, includes a hand grip for relaxed driving, and controls for simultaneous drive and hydraulic functions. Further enhancing comfort and safety, the optical presence sensor allows fully flexible foot and work positioning for relaxed operation. A strong overhead guard with excellent visibility, especially when fitted with the optional transparent roof, protects operators from falling goods. The high-comfort operator compartment is vibration-free, quiet and very easy to enter and exit.
With all these advantages, your operators will be able to do their work in less time – so you will need less labour and fewer trucks to meet your targets. You can also use the multiple-role versatility of these stand-in stackers to reduce your fleet needs. For example, they offer similar lifting capabilities to many reach trucks but at a lower cost and in tighter spaces. They can also do the job of an order picker.
There are many reasons why the stand-in stackers approach makes sense, but to gain maximum benefit from it you should choose trucks developed by the world-leading designers in this specialised field.
For that, look no further than the Cat NSR12-20N2(I)(S) stand-in stacker truck range.
Would you be interested in a Cat stand-in stacker with telescopic forks?
Our telescopic fork stacker NSR12N2TF is specialised for double-deep racking systems but also has many other uses. Like handling long loads or reaching across lorry cargo areas. A versatile Cat stacker with telescopic forks can act as a reach truck, a four-point straddle stacker, a pallet truck and an order picker.
- Robust construction and component sealing minimises damage and wear, even in demanding multi-shift operations.
- Multifunctional display option with onboard diagnostics encourages correct use of truck and speeds up maintenance.
- PIN code identification prevents unauthorised use, while choice of PRO, ECO and EASY modes matches truck performance to operator experience and application. (Only with multifunctional display option.)
- Easy, fail-safe battery lock avoids delays and accidents at exchanges.
- Fast maintenance access combines with low servicing requirements and long service intervals to reduce downtime.
- Availability of fully integrated Li-ion battery increases battery efficiency, runtime and lifespan, while minimising maintenance needs, for even lower total cost of operation (TCO).
- Advanced motors, regenerative braking and efficient mast designs save on energy and hydraulic oil consumption.
- High levels of component sharing maximise parts availability – and reduce downtime, stock and carbon costs – across the Cat stacker and power pallet ranges.
- Broad range of models, variants and specialised options gives class-leading adaptability to different applications, for optimum productivity, ergonomics and safety.
- Advanced AC motor and control technology enables fast, smooth and precise driving, lifting and lowering.
- Integrated functionality saves time by allowing simultaneous control of drive speed, mast/fork movements and side stabiliser deployment.
- Side stabilisers (optional) increase residual capacity for high lifting.
- Progressive electric power steering automatically adjusts sensitivity according to speed, for high precision in tight manoeuvres and high stability when travelling fast and straight.
- Automatic cornering control reduces maximum travel speed according to steering angle, to ensure quick but safe, stable and confident turns.
- Creep speed feature increases load capacity for lifts above 1.7 m by automatically limiting travel to 5 km/h when forks reach that height. (Speed-cut height varies in wide straddle models.)
- With Li-ion battery, performance is enhanced and fast opportunity charging is possible, via easily accessible connector, for continuous operation without battery changes.
- High ground clearance avoids sticking on ramps and uneven floors.
- Initial lift (I) models give additional ground clearance and may be used for double pallet handling – with one load on the support legs and one on the forks.
- Wide straddle (S) models allow lowering of forks to the floor, between widely spaced support legs, for handling of closed-base pallets and other carriers without open fork spaces or pockets.
- Wide straddle structure simplifies fitting and use of specialised attachments such as roll clamps, spikes and rotators, giving even greater application flexibility.
- Wide straddle variant specifications include choice of standard (855 or 1055 mm) or customised straddle widths, and smaller or larger chassis/capacity, for optimum matching with applications.
- Wide straddle legs have tandem wheels and a low-profile design, slightly angled downward toward their end point, for improved drive-in and ground clearance and better performance on gradients.
- Fork shape is tapered on the underside as well as pointed at the tip, to avoid sticking, for easier and faster pallet entry and exit even while turning at the same time. (On wide straddle models, fork tips are slightly pointed and tapered.)
- Extensive mast choice includes duplex and triplex versions with a range of standard and custom lift heights, to match applications perfectly. Powerful and quiet hydraulic motor is smoothly governed by stepless, speed-regulated lifting and lowering control, for quick but safe and accurate fork positioning and movement.
- Level assistance system option provides a quick and simple way for operators to choose between stopping at each pre-set height or bypassing it. (Not on 1.6 tonne wide straddle model.)
- Laser fork height indicator option aids accuracy in placing forks at correct level. (Not on wide straddle models.)
- Ergo forks trailing control option allows speed adjustment from a more convenient position - as well as clearer vision - for operators standing in the direction of travel with forks trailing.
- 360-degree steering option allows truck to turn and move in opposite direction, without stopping, in one smooth manoeuvre – for substantial time gains, especially in complex layouts and highly repetitive handling cycles.
- Enclosed operator position ensures all-round protection by heavy-duty chassis, integrated bumper, overhead guard pillars and roof.
- Comfortable operator compartment minimises strain and tiredness with low step-in height, fully floating floor, outstanding levels of vibration damping, cushioned backrest, and plenty of space.
- Optical presence sensor reduces stress and fatigue by allowing operator to make small foot movements without accidentally activating automatic braking.
- Fully adjustable steering wheel allows different driving positions depending on travel direction.
- Adjustable armrest comfortably supports wrist while positioning hand ideally to operate the thumbwheel throttle, fingertip hydraulic levers and other controls simultaneously.
- Clear all-round and fork-tip view is achieved through careful design of mast, fork carriage, overhead guard, pillars and chassis, and by low- reflection surfaces.
- Effective mast and fork carriage damping ensures soft landings, smooth stage transitions and rattle-free travel – allowing comfortable load handling and driving with maximum performance throughout long shifts.
- Low-noise specification includes quiet, temperature-controlled fans and speed-regulated lift pump motors, for a pleasant operator environment.
- Working aids include large tool storage compartment – under armrest and accessible from outside truck – plus holders for smaller equipment, phone and drinks, and a writing desk with paper clamp.
- Intuitive multifunctional display option keeps drivers fully informed and is optimally positioned and angled for clear viewing.
|LOAD CENTRE (mm)