Versatile Cat® four-way reach trucks bring an extra dimension to warehouse productivity – expanding your output in every direction.
Equipped for efficient handling of long loads in narrow warehouse aisles, as well as pallet work, our four-way reach trucks are also designed to keep your drivers comfortable and productive – hour after hour.
Why choose a Cat four-way reach truck?
Rapidly changing direction between forward, backward and sideways (left and right) movement, these four-way reach trucks are great for carrying goods such as pipes, planks and girders in tightly spaced racking. At the same time, these multi-directional reach trucks have the versatility to handle pallets like a normal reach truck.
Their ergonomic features, adjustable to meet individual drivers’ needs, enable relaxed and strain-free but precise operation. Compact design, for narrow aisle duties, combines with technological advances which ensure stable, safe and fast travel and load handling.
In addition, this four-way reach truck range is built to last, with a robust construction which minimises damage and wear even in multi-shift operations. Easy maintenance further reduces your total cost of operation (TCO).
Great features to look out for on Cat four-way reach trucks
Our four-way reach trucks come with many benefits, including:
- The latest ergonomic controls – including Palm Steering and a multifunctional joystick for the hydraulics, both with adjustable armrests
- A spacious and comfortable driver’s compartment with electrically adjustable floor height
- A tilting, weight-adjustable seat which angles backwards when viewing loads at height to reduce strain
- 360-degree synchronised steering, for four-way movement, and a wide hydraulic fork spreader adapting easily to both long and short loads
- Automatic aids to maintain safe drive speeds, hydraulic movements and fast but stable load handling
Find out more about our four-way reach truck range below or contact one of our dealers for further information.
Don’t forget to check out all our reach truck range.