The versatile Cat® four-way reach trucks bring an extra dimension to warehouse productivity – expanding your output in every direction.
Equipped for efficient handling of long loads in narrow warehouse aisles, as well as pallet work, our four-way reach trucks are also designed to keep your drivers comfortable and productive – hour after hour.
Why choose a Cat four-way reach truck?
Rapidly changing direction between forward, backward and sideways (left and right) movement, these reach trucks are great for carrying goods such as pipes, planks and girders in tightly spaced racking. At the same time, they have the versatility to handle pallets like a normal reach truck.
Their ergonomic features, adjustable to meet individual drivers’ needs, enable relaxed and strain-free but precise operation. Compact design, for narrow aisle duties, combines with technological advances which ensure stable, safe and fast travel and load handling.
In addition, this four-way reach truck range is built to last, with a robust construction which minimises damage and wear even in multi-shift operations. Easy maintenance further reduces your total cost of operation (TCO).
Great features to look out for on Cat four-way reach trucks
- The latest ergonomic controls – including Palm Steering and a multifunctional joystick for the hydraulics, both with adjustable armrests
- A spacious and comfortable driver’s compartment with electrically adjustable floor height
- A tilting, weight-adjustable seat which angles backwards when viewing loads at height to reduce strain
- 360-degree synchronised steering, for four-way movement, and a wide hydraulic fork spreader adapting easily to both long and short loads
- Automatic aids to maintain safe drive speeds, hydraulic movements and fast but stable load handling
Find out more about our four-way reach truck range below or contact one of our dealers for further information.