With their compact design, amazing manoeuvrability and intelligent control systems, these trucks are the automatic choice when space is tight.
Ideal for efficient handling in containers, lorries, drive-in racking and other cramped, fast-paced environments, their behaviour rapidly adapts to changes in drivers’ wishes and needs. They are also built to stand up to harsh, wet, dirty or dusty conditions.
- Food and beverage manufacturing and wholesale
- Fishing Industry
- Chemicals, textiles & rubber
- General & refrigerated warehousing and storage
- Machinery & heavy equipment
- Electric equipment & components
Thanks to the latest electronic controllers and sensors, software and multiple algorithms, driving and load handling are easier, steadier, safer and more comfortable than ever. Drivers feel the machine is totally in tune with them, so they are happy, confident and highly productive. Central to this driving experience is the Cat Responsive Drive System (RDS2). Monitoring and instantly reacting to changes in the speed of pedal movement, RDS2 constantly adjusts performance parameters so all actions are smoothly controlled – including starts and stops.
Another system continuously modifies steering response according to travel speed. When travelling fast, it avoids the need for constant correction by the driver. When manoeuvring slowly, turning becomes instant and effortless. Advanced curve control enables drivers to achieve the fastest safe cornering speed in any situation. It also resists truck tilting and counterbalance ‘snake-tailing’ after high-speed turns. Manoeuvrability is maximised by dual drive ‘4-wheel steering’. The truck can be driven sideways without having to push back first, thanks to a +100° rear turning axle. A 360° steering option allows trucks to turn and face the opposite direction (180°) without stopping.
A load-sensing hydraulic system automatically adjusts for weight to maintain precise control. When fingertip controls are used for two or more hydraulic functions simultaneously, electronic compensation keeps all mast movements consistent. Strong mast design and a low-friction side-shift combine with various control systems to reduce swaying, twisting and noise. An unusually wide scope for seat and steering column adjustment assures a perfect driving position for every user. Together with high-vision design, it gives clear forward, downward and side views without having to lean.
- Efficient motors with high RPM range give better precision in acceleration control, create more torque at low speeds and reduce energy consumption.
- Fully electronic magnetic brakes require less servicing and offer greater energy efficiency.
- Robust construction and sealed components reduce maintenance needs.
- Durable hose and hydraulic cylinder sealing specification withstands high temperature range, weathering and physical wear.
- Fast battery compartment access speeds up servicing and exchanges.
- Easy-to-read multi-function colour display encourages correct use and maintenance of truck.
- Modular design simplifies addition or replacement of parts, including overhead guard and cabin options.
- Li-ion battery option adds even greater efficiency and runtime, along with minimal maintenance needs and much longer life, for lower long-term total cost of operation (TCO).
- Responsive Drive System 2 (RDS2) traction tuning adapts performance rapidly in reaction to speed of pedal operation, and ensures all movements, stops and starts are smooth.
- Responsive Drive System 2 (RDS2) mast tuning adjusts constantly to the driver’s hydraulic control behaviour, ensuring optimally matched functionality, sensitivity and reaction speed for the best possible operator experience.
- PowerBurst option automatically delivers extra torque to maintain ramp speed or provide strong acceleration, even when carrying heavy loads.
- Variable steering ratio and steering force are continuously optimised for different travel speeds.
- Advanced curve control co-ordinates the two front-wheel drive motors and rear steer axle motor to optimise turning speed, stabilise fast sideways movements of the counterweight, and prevent tilting when straightening after high-speed turns.
- Dual drive ‘4-wheel steering’ with a +100° rear turning axle provides smooth and agile manoeuvring, including instant side turns with no need to push back.
- 360° steering option enables fluid turning without stopping to change direction (3 wheel).
- Electric differential lock option maximises grip on slippery surfaces by locking front wheels to increase traction (activated automatically at small steering angles or manually via an optional pedal function).
- Optional SmoothFlow hydraulic system automatically adjusts to load weight, ensuring fast but smooth and precise control of all mast and fork actions - whether individual or simultaneous.
- Passive sway control keeps automatic parking brake open during lifts, so mast sway energy can be absorbed by chassis.
- As standard, truck acceleration and hydraulic performance is automatically limited at lifts from 3.5 metres for steady, controlled handling. As an option, this feature can be set to activate at lifts above 2 metres.
- High-specification masts and low-friction side-shift minimise sway, twisting and noise.
- Pre-set ECO and PRO modes can be selected for different drivers and tasks, or customised settings can be applied by service engineers.
- Li-ion option enhances performance and permits fast opportunity charging for continuous operation without battery changes.
- Market-leading SilentRun+ hydraulic pumps (optional) plus quiet drive units and other low-noise technologies keep driver comfortable and stress-free, increase awareness of surrounding activity and avoid disturbing neighbours and co-workers.
- Extended seat and steering column adjustability assures a comfortable driving position, and enables good vision with no need to lean forward.
- Spacious operator compartment offers comfort and easy access features for drivers of all sizes.
- Inclined and narrow dashboard, one-spoke steering wheel and optimised free lift cylinder structure maximise forward, downward and side visibility.
- Spring-force-optimised fingertip hydraulic controls on adjustable armrest ensure ergonomically perfect hand positioning, anatomical support and free movement.
- Pedal design, position and angles reduce fatigue for drivers of any height or foot size.
- Steering knob automatically returns to convenient 8 o’clock position when truck drives straight, even if the wheel has been overturned.
- Dual joystick option separates functions such as clamp opening, to avoid accidental moves, and is especially useful if fingertip levers are too small for operation with gloves (or large hands).
- ErgoSense single joystick option offers anatomically optimised design and multi-function control layout for efficient operation with minimal fatigue.
- Palm Steering option offers enhanced forward view, relaxed driving position and operation with minimal effort – ideal if driver is seated for long periods.
- Low-noise gearbox improves conditions for drivers and their colleagues.
- Presence Detection System+ includes automatic parking brake, hill hold and – if operator is not seated – prevention of travel and hydraulic movement.
- Flashing brake light option warns others of slowdown when accelerator pedal released, and is replaced by steady light when brake pedal pressed.
- Safety lights (optional) include red lines, highlighting exclusion boundary around truck, and red or blue spots (front and rear) warning pedestrians of truck’s approach.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|