Designed to handle intensive applications and harsh environments, where you would normally expect to use IC engine machines, these powerful high capacity electric forklift trucks offer a clean and extremely efficient alternative.
With high power and efficiency, but no emissions, this range maximises every electric advantage. Enjoy quiet comfort and safer, faster, more agile performance, while reducing your overall operating costs.
These high capacity electric forklifts are ideal for both outdoor and indoor operation and are able to use a variety of heavy attachments. There is sure to be a configuration within this high capacity electric forklift range of models, capacities, chassis sizes and options to meet your exact needs.
These environmentally friendly counterbalance models, emitting zero pollution in operation, make the strongest case ever for moving from large IC engine forklift trucks to electrics. Built for demanding indoor and outdoor applications, they offer you uncompromising power and performance. They are also more energy-efficient – and quieter by far – than any other truck in their class. That efficiency, together with high durability, plug-in diagnostics and easy maintenance, promises you a lower total cost of operation (TCO) and higher residual value.
- Food and beverage manufacturing and wholesale
- Paper and pulp
- Saw mills
- Steel works and foundries
- Carpet manufacturing and wholesale
- Chemicals, textiles and rubber
- Machinery and heavy equipment
- Automotive assembly
- Building and construction
- Distribution and logistics
- Paper recycling
- Metal production
- Builders’ merchants
Their exceptional agility gives drivers the feeling of driving a much smaller forklift truck. Dynamic aids include OmniTurn all-wheel steering, RDS (Responsive Drive System) and intelligent curve control. PowerBurst adds extra acceleration or climbing torque when needed, while electric differential locking helps in slippery conditions. Materials handling is smoother, faster, safer and more precise, thanks to SmoothFlow and other hydraulic technologies which optimise mast and fork movements according to load weights and lift heights. Light yet responsive fingertip levers or joysticks give effortless control.
Low-noise technology, including market-leading SilentRun+ hydraulic pumps and quiet drive units, combines with a spacious, uncluttered, vibration-free, floating operator compartment, drivers stay comfortable and stress-free. Both enclosed and open cabins give clear all-round views with no need to lean. Standard equipment is generously specified and ergonomically designed. The seat, steering column and hydraulic control unit armrest are widely adjustable for users of all sizes. Optional features on these forklift trucks include Palm Steering for more relaxed operation. Weatherproof panel cabin options are available with additional comforts like air conditioning, directable ventilation and heating.
- Best-in-class energy efficiency extends working hours (runtime) per battery charge.
- ECO mode can be selected to lower electricity bills.
- Li-ion battery option adds even greater efficiency and runtime, along with minimal maintenance needs and much longer life, for lower longterm total cost of operation (TCO).
- Easy access to battery compartment enables quick on-truck servicing and sideways exchange.
- Battery inspection hatch option allows fast checking and water top-ups for lead-acid batteries.
- Multi-function display encourages correct use and maintenance of truck.
- Simple plug-in diagnostics and troubleshooting reduce downtime and maintain efficient performance.
- Robust construction reduces repair and replacement needs and helps maintain truck’s high residual value.
- PowerBurst automatically delivers extra torque to maintain ramp speed or provide strong acceleration, even when carrying heavy loads.
- Responsive Drive System (RDS) adapts performance rapidly in reaction to speed of pedal and hydraulic control operation, and ensures all movements, stops and starts are smooth.
- OmniTurn all-wheel steering offers better grip, smoother turning and unbeatably agile manoeuvring, aided by a +100° rear turning axle which enables instant side turns with no initial backward movement.
- Electric differential lock maximises grip on slippery surfaces by locking front wheels to increase traction (activated automatically at small steering angles or manually via an optional pedal function).
- Adaptive steering varies steering ratio and force to optimise comfort,control and stability.
- Intelligent curve control maximises cornering safety by smoothly adjusting truck speed and minimising side forces.
- SmoothFlow hydraulic system automatically adjusts to load weight, ensuring fast but smooth and precise control of all mast and fork actions - whether individual or simultaneous.
- Automatic hydraulic control tuning maintains steady mast and chassis movements when lifting above 2.5 metres*. (*Activation height depends on mast chosen.)
- Passive sway control allows mast tilting forces to be absorbed by chassis during higher lifts. (Applies mainly above 3.0 metres.)
- Quick-connect access point simplifies opportunity charging of Li-ion batteries and features automatic ventilation for lead-acid.
- Li-ion option enhances performance and permits fast opportunity charging for continuous operation without battery changes.
- Pre-set ECO and PRO modes can be selected for different drivers and tasks, while customised settings (including lifting and lowering) can be applied by service engineers.
- Market-leading SilentRun+ hydraulic pumps, quiet drive units and other low-noise technologies keep driver comfortable and stressfree, increase awareness of surrounding activity and avoid disturbing neighbours and co-workers.
- Rubber-mounted operator compartment minimises vibration.
- Spacious operator compartment offers comfortable, adjustable seat, large, uncluttered floor and plenty of foot room, as well as easy, smooth entry/exit aided by long grab handle and non-slip step.
- Easy-to-read colour display keeps drivers fully informed.
- Obstacle-free design gives a clear all-round view of the truck’s surroundings and outer dimensions – from both open and enclosed cabins – with no need to lean.
- Dark operator compartment materials minimise reflections on inside of windows, for clearer vision.
- Useful storage spaces include suitable pockets for tools, mobile devices, bottles, tape dispensers and pens.
- Panel cabin options include acrylic transparent roof, steel doors, windscreen, side and rear windows, and front/rear wipers/washers.
- Air conditioner option focuses ventilation on footwell and windscreen, and provides additional adjustable front and side vents, for welcome comfort in hot weather – without cold draughts around the neck. (Only with panel cabin.)
- Heater option keeps driver warm and windows demisted in cold conditions. (Only with panel cabin.)
- Window options are designed for panoramic vision, ventilation, emergency rear escape, and convenient reach (to operate warehouse door-opening string, for example). (Only with panel cabin.)
- Panel cabin interior package (optional) includes roof liner, radio, speakers and reading light.
- Ergonomic steering wheel has a widely adjustable column and a steering knob which automatically returns to the most convenient position after every turn.
- Palm Steering option offers enhanced forward view, relaxed driving position and operation with minimal effort – ideal if driver is seated for long periods.
- Spring-force-optimised fingertip hydraulic controls on adjustable, comfortable armrest ensure ergonomically perfect hand positioning, anatomical support and free movement.
- Dual joystick option separates functions such as clamp opening, to avoid accidental moves, and is especially useful if fingertip levers are too small for operation with gloves (or large hands).
- Pedal design, position and angles reduce fatigue for drivers of any height or foot size.
- Safety lights (optional) include red lines, highlighting exclusion boundary around truck, and red or blue spots (front and rear) warning pedestrians of truck’s approach.
- Working lights include mast-mounted floodlights as standard, as well as optional front and rear driving light clusters and rooftop beacons.
- Standard safety features include hill hold, automatic park brake and wet disc brakes, for added confidence and control.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|