NSS16-20N(I) sit-on stackers – ergonomically designed for intensive stacking and internal transport, long distances and shifts, and stacking up to 7.0 metres.
Cat® sit-on stackers offer a productivity-enhancing and cost-cutting alternative for stacking, retrieving and transporting goods. Our sit-on stacker truck solution provides high levels of comfort and ergonomics for busy operators working many hours and covering large areas. Its compact dimensions, easy manoeuvrability and high lifting enable increased warehouse storage density, while its performance advantages boost productivity.
These flexible sit-on pallet stackers can be used as a lower-cost replacement for reach trucks in several applications. They compete well with many reach trucks when it comes to lifting – and they can operate in tighter spaces.
They can also replace platform stackers. Compared to a platform pallet stacker, they are faster, have a smaller footprint and can lift to greater heights. What’s more, there are no stops to fold or unfold platforms or side bars.
With this type of electric stacker, you can make your aisles narrower and your racking higher – for fuller use of your warehouse. Work rates are also increased. Fully contained and protected within the truck’s robust structure, the operator has confidence to move more quickly through the aisles. Using automated stability aids, Cat sit-on stacker speeds are optimised to match activities – ensuring quick but safe operation.
Users benefit from advanced and assisted drive, hydraulic and steering systems which make every action fast and smooth. The stacker trucks are operated via user-friendly controls. These include fingertip hydraulic levers, with an adjustable armrest, and a positionally adjustable mini steering wheel.
To minimise stress, repetitive strain injury and fatigue, and optimise operator performance, ergonomic design has been prioritised. The driver is comfortably seated, noise and vibration are minimal, and additional adaptations can be added as options. There is even the option of electrically adjustable floor height for a perfect fit. No stone is left unturned in the pursuit of optimised and durable productivity.
Like all other Cat electric stacker trucks, the sit-on stackers are supplied with a choice between Li-ion or lead-acid batteries. Where non-stop productivity, optimum efficiency and maximum profit are required, Li-ion technology has much to offer.
Would you be interested in a Cat sit-on stacker with telescopic forks?
Our telescopic fork stacker NSS12N2TF is specialised for double-deep racking systems but also has many other uses. Like handling long loads or reaching across lorry cargo areas. A versatile Cat stacker with telescopic forks can act as a reach truck, a four-point straddle stacker, a pallet truck and an order picker.
- Robust construction and component sealing minimises damage and wear, even in demanding multi-shift operations.
- Multifunctional display option with onboard diagnostics encourages correct use of truck and speeds up maintenance.
- PIN code identification prevents unauthorised use, while choice of PRO, ECO and EASY modes matches truck performance to operator experience and application. (Only with multifunctional display option.)
- Easy, fail-safe battery lock avoids delays and accidents at exchanges.
- Fast maintenance access features, including a swing-out seat, combine with low servicing requirements and long service intervals to reduce downtime.
- Availability of fully integrated Li-ion battery increases battery efficiency, runtime and lifespan, while minimising maintenance needs, for even lower total cost of operation (TCO).
- Advanced motors, regenerative braking and efficient mast designs save on energy and hydraulic oil consumption.
- High levels of component sharing maximise parts availability – and reduce downtime, stock and carbon costs – across the Cat stacker and power pallet ranges.
- Broad range of models, variants and specialised options gives class-leading adaptability to different applications, for optimum productivity, ergonomics and safety
- Advanced AC motor and control technology enables fast, smooth and precise driving, lifting and lowering.
- Integrated functionality saves time by allowing simultaneous control of drive speed, mast/fork movements and side stabiliser deployment.
- Side stabilisers (optional) increase residual capacity for high lifting.
- Progressive electric power steering automatically adjusts sensitivity according to speed, for high precision in tight manoeuvres and high stability when travelling fast and straight.
- Automatic cornering control reduces maximum travel speed according to steering angle, to ensure quick but safe, stable and confident turns.
- Creep speed feature maintains high load capacity for lifts above 1.7 m by automatically limiting travel to 5 km/h when forks reach that height. (Speed-cut height varies in wide straddle models.)
- Tapered forks and angled fork tips permit faster pallet entry with less risk of damage.
- With Li-ion battery, performance is enhanced and fast opportunity charging is possible, via easily accessible connector, for continuous operation without battery changes.
- With lead-acid battery, an optional plug on the machine housing allows quick and easy charging without disconnecting the battery.
- Initial lift (I) models give additional ground clearance and may be used for double pallet handling – with one load on the support legs and one on the forks.
- Wide straddle (S) models allow lowering of forks to the floor, between widely spaced support legs, for handling of closed-base pallets and other carriers without open fork spaces or pockets.
- Wide straddle structure simplifies fitting and use of specialised attachments such as roll clamps, spikes and rotators, giving even greater application flexibility.
- Wide straddle variant specifications include choice of standard (855 or 1055 mm) or customised straddle widths, and smaller or larger chassis/capacity, for optimum matching with applications.
- Wide straddle legs have tandem wheels and a low-profile design, slightly angled downward toward their end point, for improved
- drive-in and ground clearance and better performance on gradients.
- Fork shape is tapered on the underside as well as pointed at the tip, to avoid sticking, for easier and faster pallet entry and exit even while turning at the same time. (On wide straddle models, fork tips are slightly pointed and tapered.)
- Extensive mast choice includes duplex and triplex versions with a range of standard and custom lift heights, to match applications perfectly.
- Powerful and quiet hydraulic motor is smoothly governed by stepless, speed-regulated lifting and lowering control, for quick but safe and accurate fork positioning and movement.
- Level Assistance System (LAS) option: gives a highly intuitive way of stopping at, or bypassing, pre-set heights. (Not on 1.6 tonne wide straddle model.)
- Laser fork positioning guide option aids accuracy in placing forks at correct level. (Not on wide straddle models.)
- Weight and height indicators can be optionally included in the display. (Height indication not available on 1.6 tonne wide straddle model.)
- 360-degree steering option allows truck to turn and move in opposite direction, without stopping, in one smooth manoeuvre – for substantial time gains, especially in complex layouts and highly repetitive handling cycles.
- Enclosed operator position ensures all-round protection by heavy-duty chassis, integrated bumper, overhead guard pillars and roof.
- Comfortable operator compartment minimises strain and tiredness with low step-in height, unobstructed floor, comfortable, adjustable suspension seat, minimal vibration and plenty of space for drivers of all sizes.
- Electrically adjustable floor height option combines with adjustment of armrests and seat to give the perfect fit for each driver.
- Adjustable mini steering wheel on floating armrest allows a relaxed operator posture, proven to reduce neck/back strain and risk of RSI, and quickly folds up for easy entry/exit.
- Midi steering wheel option offers adjustable column length and angle, and folds up for easy entry/exit.
- Height-adjustable armrest comfortably supports wrist while positioning hand ideally to operate fingertip hydraulic levers and other controls simultaneously.
- Hand-operated direction switch option offers alternative to switching via pedal.
- Clear all-round and fork-tip view is achieved through careful design of mast, fork carriage, overhead guard, pillars and chassis, and by low-reflection surfaces.
- Extra overhead guard options include panoramic, transparent, polycarbonate roof for high upward visibility and additional protection from falling objects.
- Effective mast and fork carriage damping ensures soft landings, smooth stage transitions and rattle-free travel – allowing comfortable load handling and driving with maximum performance throughout long shifts.
- Low-noise specification includes quiet, temperature-controlled fans and speed-regulated lift pump motors, for a pleasant operator environment.
- Working aids include large tool storage compartment on engine panel and accessible from outside truck – plus holders for smaller equipment, phone and drinks.
- Intuitive multifunctional display option keeps drivers fully informed and is optimally positioned and angled for clear viewing.
|LOAD CENTRE (mm)