Compact LPG forklifts built with durability in mind
Regardless of the application expectation, these compact LPG forklifts have deservedly acquired a name synonymous with durability.
Three frame types, five mast capacity designs and four engine sizes create a range of different LPG forklift configurations to choose from, so you can be sure that you will find the ideal combination to suit your needs.
Ideal for industrial applications, the the 1.5-3.5 tonnes LPG forklift trucks achieve outstanding traction on sloping or slippery surfaces, with solid pneumatic tyres providing excellent operator comfort.
A built-in warning system and easy maintenance procedures help to keep your truck in service and your costs to a minimum.
The 1.5-3.5 tonnes LPG forklifts are equipped with the GCT GK21E and GCT GK25E engines. These proven, high powered and clean LPG engines, with standard 3-way closed loop catalytic converter, provide the performance and torque necessary when trucks are required for use in demanding applications indoors and outdoors.
- Specially positioned air intake system lengthens the life of air intake filter cartridges.
- LCD multifunctional display with indicators providing all safety functions, allows for rapid trouble shooting.
- Long service interval.
- Durable transmission system giving smooth and accurate gear changes and low noise levels.
- Highly regarded, market proven industrial LP Gas engines give excellent performance.
- LED front and rear combination lights.
- Engine hour’s timer keeps track of hours worked helping fleet managers to schedule regular maintenance.
- Compact design increases maneuverability in space restricted areas.
- Cooling system designed to reduce blockages utilising pusher type radiator airflow.
- Wide variety of mast types and lifting heights allows the truck to be specified to your needs.
- Full floating power train featuring two forward speeds and one speed reverse with high gradeability and travel speed.
- Hydrostatic steering system makes maneuvering the truck light and easy.
- Our optional factory-fitted panel cabin keeps the elements out, without compromising visibility. Our cab combines form and function and is designed to keep the truck performing in the most extreme of temperatures and in wet environments.
- PDS+, presence detection system disengages drive and hydraulic functions when the operator’s seat is vacated.
- Ground speed control feature limits the top speed of the truck.
- Electronic button operated parking brake.
- Fingertip hydraulic control in seat mounted armrest.
- Hydraulic controlled drum brake system for increased safety.
- Adjustable steering column for comfortable operation.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|
|GP15N||1500||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP18N||1750||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP20CN||2000||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP20N||2000||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP25N||2500||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP30N||3000||500||GCT GK25E LP Gas|
|GP35N||3500||500||GCT GK25E LP Gas|