Compact LP Gas powered forklifts built with durability in mind
Regardless of the application expectation, these compact LP Gas forklift models have deservedly acquired a name synonymous with durability.
Three frame types, five mast capacity designs and four engine sizes create a range of different LP Gas forklift configurations to choose from, so you can be sure that you will find the ideal combination to suit your needs.
Ideal for industrial applications, the the 1.5-3.5 tonnes LP Gas forklift trucks achieve outstanding traction on sloping or slippery surfaces, with solid pneumatic tyres providing excellent operator comfort.
A built-in warning system and easy maintenance procedures help to keep your truck in service and your costs to a minimum.
The 1.5-3.5 tonnes LPG powered forklift models are equipped with the GCT GK21E and GCT GK25E engines. These proven, high powered and clean LPG engines, with standard 3-way closed loop catalytic converter, provide the performance and torque necessary when trucks are required for use in demanding applications indoors and outdoors.
- Modern design techniques in combination with long life of components result in a long service interval reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Vehicle Control Module manages various truck and operator functions allowing easy trouble shooting and pin pointing of problems.
- LCD display provides extensive information on truck operation and maintenance state. It also indicates service requirements to prevent unexpected down time and cost due to unscheduled maintenance and service.
- LED lights on the front work lights and front/rear combination lights reduce energy consumption and maintenance costs.
- State-of-the-art LPG engine with engine management system and regulated catalytic converter for great performance, low noise and emission levels. This powerful proven industrial engine also brings efficient fuel usage.
- Fully floating powertrain layout to lower the centre of gravity, increases truck stability and residual lifting capacities.
- Reliable, high performance diesel engine, with low emission levels and low fuel consumption.
- Presence Detection System, (PDS), prevents truck operation when operator is not seated.
- Low noise levels keep the operator concentrated while reducing fatigue in long shifts.
- Fingertip hydraulic controls mounted on a fully adjustable armrest for optimum load handling and easy maneuverability.
- Operator Pin Code to prevent unauthorised usage of the truck.
- Automotive style pedal layout for easy and comfortable operation.
- Adjustable steering column with memory position that adjusts to operator’s preference for comfortable operation.
- Low step in chassis for easy on and off access.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|
|GP15N||1500||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP18N||1750||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP20CN||2000||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP20N||2000||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP25N||2500||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP30N||3000||500||GCT GK25E LP Gas|
|GP35N||3500||500||GCT GK25E LP Gas|