A Cat® tow truck makes a strong addition to your warehouse equipment.
The Cat NTR30N is the tow truck of choice for many indoor towing applications, particularly in the automotive industry. Designed to pull or tow heavy loads rather than lifting them, the Cat® warehouse tow truck has many applications in a wide variety of situations, both warehouse and industrial.
The benefits of a Cat tow truck
With advanced controls and a spacious compartment for ease of use, the operator benefits from:
- Exceptional comfort and control even over longer work shifts
- Specious compartment with smooth edges for easy walk through and quick, repetitive access
- Anti-slip floor mat
- Full width ‘dead-man’ platform means that each operator can find their most comfortable driving position without having to keep a small pedal depressed
- East to operate menu keeping driver aware of speed, battery discharge, errors and warnings
- F1 style steering wheel clusters are within easy reach for control with either hand
- Optional ‘drive-by-side’ controls allow 2-way movements
Your operators will find these tow trucks a pleasure to handle. The automatic drive wheel centring means that the truck will always start in a straight line and its acceleration is smooth and controllable. Moreover, its short turning radius, progressive steering and automatic speed reduction in curves, ensures maximum controllability and manoeuvrability at any speed.
Maintaining your warehouse tow truck
The NTR30N tow truck is quick and easy to maintain with long service intervals and a service menu that features quick fault finding and fault code memory as well as easy to reach components behind the lift off front panel. Everything is designed to keep maintenance downtime to a necessary minimum, to keep the truck performing at its best. The trucks are also environmentally friendly, with low energy consumption and uses recyclable materials, making them a ‘green’ addition to your warehouse fleet.