These electric power pallet trucks are ideal for efficient loading, unloading and shuttle applications.
Taking most of the legwork out of pedestrian pallet handling, the NPP electric power pallet truck range is ideal for both horizontal movements and vehicle loading/unloading, with industry-leading performance that inspires confidence and boosts productivity in any application.
Operators will love the effortless comfort of the latest models’ updated tiller arm along with the speedy acceleration and precise drive control. Fleet managers will appreciate their robust, water-resistant (except NPP16PD) construction and low operating costs. Maintenance staff will adore the fast and easy access to critical components and the option to charge the pallet truck without removing the battery. And health and safety supervisors will be delighted by the extra stability of the linked suspension castor wheels and the option to slow the truck down for extra-smooth handling.
The NPP16N2 electric power pallet truck is an ideal all-round machine for light handling applications and is small enough to be used on a mezzanine floor or transported in the back of a goods vehicle. The NPP18N2 and NPP20N2 electric power pallet trucks add greater capacity for heavier loads and more intensive work. The NPP20N2R is equipped with a foldable platform for occasional use when driving over longer distances. Its spacious platform, with suspension for a comfortable ride, is easy to get on and off, and also offers good ground clearance.
The NPP20N2E is equipped with lifting forks (735 mm height) that offer an ergonomic position for loading and unloading items with minimal physical strain. The double pallet handler, NPP16PD, can carry two pallets simultaneously (one above the other) for higher productivity with no need for wider passage space. It is ideal for double-stacking of lorries, as well as general loading and unloading, picking, refilling and short-distance transport tasks.
- Sturdy chassis construction and endurance-tested forks provide enhanced robustness and durability in even the toughest conditions.
- Sealed chassis and waterproof electrics resist moisture, dirt and corrosion - increasing uptime, cutting maintenance costs and prolonging truck life.
- Easy access to critical truck components allows faster fault diagnosis and speedier maintenance, reducing downtime still further.
- Integrated drive and lift system features fewer components than previous models, reducing scope for breakdown.
- Closed battery compartment with steel cover protects battery against impacts, postponing costly battery replacement.
- Standard battery sizes allow interchangeability with other brands.
- Ergonomic tiller arm helps keep operators fresh with comfortable controls.
- Increased maximum lift height suits even steep ramps and loading docks, making this an ideal truck for both horizontal pallet movements and vehicle loading/unloading.
- Advanced AC programmable controller lets users prioritise between faster performance and smoother handling, ensuring the most appropriate settings for the job.
- Rounded fork tips make for accurate and effortless pallet entry, speeding up handling cycles and preventing pallet or load damage.
- The NPP20N2R, with a maximum speed of 6 km/h, is equipped with a foldable platform for occasional use when driving over longer distances.
- The double pallet handler, NPP16PD, can carry two pallets simultaneously (one above the other) for higher productivity with no need for wider passage space
- Latest tiller arm design permits comfortable operating position with optimum hand protection.
- Super-quiet oil-filled transmission helps keep noise levels low.
- Optional large lift and lower levers allow easy, one-handed control, even with gloves.
- Linked suspension castor wheels ensure highest possible truck stability.
- The spacious platform of the NPP20N2R, with suspension for a comfortable ride, is easy to get on- and off offering also a good ground clearance.
- The NPP20N2E is equipped with lifting forks (735 mm height) that offer an ergonomic position for loading and unloading items with minimal physical strain.
Patented 4-point Friction Force suspension on NPP16PD double pallet handler ensures constant drive wheel pressure on uneven surfaces, for greater stability, traction and control of steering
Offset tiller arm on NPP16PD double pallet handler allows operator to walk alongside and improves visibility.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|