NPR20-30N2 stand-in power pallet trucks are perfect for fast internal transport of heavy and long loads over large distances, short shuttle runs and anything in between. They answer the intense demands of production, warehouse and cross-dock applications, including multi-shift truck use.
Why choose an NPR20-30N2 stand-in pallet truck?
This type of ride-on power pallet truck will enable increased output and storage density while lowering your costs. It is more compact and easier to manoeuvre than a platform power pallet – and there are no stops for folding and unfolding of platforms. Thanks to the truck’s ability to move more quickly through narrow spaces, you can reduce your aisle width and fit more stock into the extra space created.
Everything these electric stand-in power pallet trucks do is faster and smoother, due largely to their advanced drive, steering and stability systems. Automated safety aids, along with an enclosed, protected operator space and great all-round visibility, allow confident travel, manoeuvring and load handling at high speeds.
Comfortable and ergonomic design further enhances the operator’s performance and productivity. This includes positionally adjustable controls which minimise stress, strain and fatigue. There is a fully adjustable steering wheel allowing different driving positions depending on travel direction. The armrest, which is adjustable in height, includes a hand grip for relaxed driving, and controls for simultaneous drive and hydraulic functions. Further enhancing comfort and safety, the optical presence sensor allows fully flexible foot and work positioning for relaxed operation. Meanwhile, the high-comfort operator compartment creates a vibration-free and quiet workspace which is easy to enter and exit.
In short, the Cat® stand-in power pallet trucks empower your operators to do their work in less time – so you will need less labour and fewer trucks. This contributes to a lower TCO (total cost of operation) which, together with more efficient use of your valuable space, means higher profits.
- Robust construction and component sealing minimises damage and wear, even in demanding multi-shift operations.
- Multifunctional display option with onboard diagnostics encourages correct use of truck and speeds up maintenance.
- PIN code identification prevents unauthorised use, while choice of PRO, ECO and EASY modes matches truck performance to operator experience and application. (Only with multifunctional display option.)
- Easy, fail-safe battery lock avoids delays and accidents at exchanges.
- Fast maintenance access combines with low servicing requirements and long service intervals to reduce downtime.
- Fully integrated Li-ion option increases battery efficiency, runtime and lifespan, while minimising maintenance needs, for even lower total cost of operation (TCO).
- Advanced AC motor and control technology enables fast, smooth and precise driving and load handling.
- Progressive electric power steering automatically adjusts sensitivity according to speed and angle, for high precision in tight manoeuvres and high stability when travelling fast and straight.
- Automatic cornering control reduces maximum travel speed according to steering angle, to ensure quick but safe, stable and confident turns.
- Tapered forks and angled fork tips permit faster pallet entry with less risk of damage.
- High ground clearance avoids sticking on ramps and uneven floors.
- Battery on steel rollers with bearings enables rapid changes with minimal interruption of productivity.
- With Li-ion battery, performance is enhanced and fast opportunity charging is possible, via easily accessible connector, for continuous operation without battery changes.
- Ergo forks trailing control option allows speed adjustment from a more convenient position - as well as clearer vision - for operators standing in the direction of travel with forks trailing.
- 360-degree steering option enables fluid turning without stopping to change direction.
- Increased drive speed option gives maximum of 12 km/h (load trailing) and 10 km/h (load leading) with loads up to 1 tonne (top speed is automatically reduced for heavier loads).
- Other application-matched options include a variety of fork combinations which can handle long/heavy/bulky loads such as paper rolls.
- Enclosed operator position ensures all-round protection by heavy-duty chassis, integrated bumper and – optionally – overhead guard pillars and roof.
- Comfortable operator compartment minimises strain and tiredness with low step-in height, fully floating floor, outstanding levels of vibration damping, cushioned backrest, and plenty of space.
- Optical presence sensor reduces stress and fatigue by allowing operator to make small foot movements without accidentally activating automatic braking.
- Fully adjustable steering wheel allows different driving positions depending on travel direction.
- Adjustable armrest comfortably supports wrist while positioning hand ideally to operate the thumbwheel throttle, fingertip hydraulic levers and other controls simultaneously.
- Clear all-round and fork-tip view is achieved through careful design.
- Low-noise specification includes quiet, temperature-controlled fans and speed-regulated lift pump motors, for a pleasant operator environment.
- Working aids include large tool storage compartment – under armrest and accessible from outside truck – plus holders for smaller equipment, phone and drinks, and a writing desk with paper clamp.
- Intuitive multifunctional display option keeps drivers fully informed and is optimally positioned and angled for clear viewing.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|