Designed to increase profitability by maximising performance, empowering operators and cutting costs, the NR-N2 range has a reach truck for every situation.
Choose from 11 reach truck models, in capacities from 1.4 to 2.5 tonnes, including compact, straddle and high performance versions, which together with a variety of specialist options will match your application perfectly. Each reach truck benefits from class-leading residual capacities, innovative ergonomics, high energy efficiency and low maintenance needs.
Productivity of the reach trucks is boosted by a Responsive Drive System (RDS) whose key benefits include fast lifting and lowering, smooth reach movements, accurate load handling control, high stability and minimal mast sway.
Operators enjoy a comfortable, spacious cabin with easy entry/exit and optimised all-round view. Ergonomically advanced controls give effortless precision. Confidence is enhanced by a range of automated features which aid safety while maintaining output.
Clear information from a premium display panel helps protect your investment, while downtime and maintenance expenses for the reach trucks are minimised by long service intervals, durable components and quick access to all systems. Economical energy use is assured by the latest AC drive and control technology.
- Robust construction minimises damage and wear.
- Easy access features include tilting and detachable seat, durable plastic machinery cover and tilting battery cover, which combine with long service interval (600 hours) to reduce downtime.
- High-spec display unit encourages correct maintenance, with functions including condition monitoring, fault alarms, diagnostics and servicing interval calculation.
- Removable buffer enables simple and quick drive wheel change, with no need to remove other components.
- Load wheels are positioned outside chassis to simplify service access, with a front cover for defence against collision with racking.
- Wear rails above support legs are easily exchanged to extend truck life.
- Oil tank return and suction filters reduce pump motor’s maintenance needs.
- poweRamic mast enables class-leading capacity retention and lifts up to 13 metres.
- Passive sway control system keeps automatic parking brake open, so sway energy is absorbed by the whole truck’s mass, while strong mast design and low-friction sideshift reduce swaying, twisting and noise.
- Active sway control option uses hydraulic pressure sensors and special software to calculate and apply counter-movements, rapidly halt swaying and increase operator confidence.
- Responsive Drive System (RDS) and new-generation controller technology provide sensitive control for driving and mast operations, to make work faster, safer, smoother and more comfortable.
- Full programmability includes user-set performance modes, engineer-customised settings and programmable mast damping.
- High-strength gearbox boosts loading capacity, reliability and productivity.
- Rigid attachment of driver compartment to strong truck base enables higher lifting, increases residual capacities and enhances driving characteristics.
- Latest reach carriage solution features adjustable clearance rollers for optimised mast behaviour.
- Wide drive wheel (140 mm) improves truck handling and stability, as well as slowing down wear.
- Large oil tank capacity maintains steady oil temperature, for reliable hydraulic functions and consistent load control which enable stable, high lifting.
- Lift height indicator and optional pre-selection maximise accuracy and speed when positioning loads at heights.
- Li-ion battery option increases efficiency and output, especially in intensive, multi-shift, 24/7 operations.
- Wide choice of battery and charger capacities allows the most suitable power supply to be matched to the exact requirements of a specific application.
- Spacious driver’s compartment safely and comfortably accommodates users of all sizes.
- Steering assembly is adjustable in all directions, to suit driver’s size and preference, and can be lifted upward for easy entry, exit and maintenance access.
- Steering wheel design features notches which allow control from many different hand positions, according to the driver’s needs and habits.
- Adjustable cushioned armrest houses spring-force-optimised fingertip hydraulic controls and is designed to combine anatomical support with free movement and perfect hand positioning.
- Direction control by foot can be programmed – as an alternative to switching by hand on the armrest – if driver prefers.
- Large, optimally angled and positioned pedals give good control without strain.
- Multifunctional display keeps driver fully informed with bright, full-colour readouts in his or her own language, and is optimally positioned and angled for clear viewing.
- Cabin furnishing includes convenient storage features – for secure containment of items like drinks, documents, writing pad, pens, tools and phone – and the driver space is attractively lined with comfortable material.
- Grammer seats offer high comfort and ergonomic sitting position, with adjustment for driver size, weight and backrest tilt preference as standard.
- High-performance seat options with mechanical or air suspension offer choices including extra adjustments, additional support features and heating.
- Driver’s entry and exit are aided by a wide, deep step, at optimal height, and by hand grips on each side which also protect shoulders when seated.
- Advanced mast, carriage and overhead guard designs give optimum combination of clear forward and upward vision, control and safety.
- Automatic drive speed reduction systems make smooth, stepless adjustments according to steering angle and lift height, to prevent unsafe driver behaviour when cornering or carrying raised loads.
- Reduced reach speed above initial lift adds a further safeguard against accidentally throwing loads from pallets.
- Progressive steering is steplessly adjusted according to drive speed, for optimum response and control.
- Operator presence pedal requires only the driver’s leg weight – and no effort – to maintain its ‘dead man’ safety function.
- Emergency stop button is easy to reach from armrest.
- Strong battery locking mechanism combines with inbuilt broad battery rollers for fast, easy and safe exchanges.
- Battery change options include table for two batteries, fixed to floor, as well as quick-change system with battery lock pedal and lock-detecting sensor.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|