Designed to increase profitability by maximising performance, empowering operators and cutting costs, the NR-N2 range has a reach truck for every situation.
Choose from 11 reach truck models, in capacities from 1.4 to 2.5 tonnes, including compact, straddle and high performance versions, which together with a variety of specialist options will match your application perfectly. Each reach truck benefits from class-leading residual capacities, innovative ergonomics, high energy efficiency and low maintenance needs.
Productivity of the reach trucks is boosted by a Responsive Drive System (RDS) whose key benefits include fast lifting and lowering, smooth reach movements, accurate load handling control, high stability and minimal mast sway.
Operators enjoy a comfortable, spacious cabin with easy entry/exit and optimised all-round view. Ergonomically advanced controls give effortless precision. Confidence is enhanced by a range of automated features which aid safety while maintaining output.
Clear information from a premium display panel helps protect your investment, while downtime and maintenance expenses for the reach trucks are minimised by long service intervals, durable components and quick access to all systems. Economical energy use is assured by the latest AC drive and control technology.
- Easy access to all components, including pumps and controller, combines with maintenance-free AC power and long service interval (600 hours) to minimise downtime.
- Full-colour display panel, with clear information in operator’s own language and simple-to-learn functionality, advises on truck status, avoids misuse and protects your investment.
- Class-leading capacity retention at high lifts, now up to an amazing 13 m, and excellent visibility through the poweRamic mast, fork carriage and overhead guard, ensure top performance in any warehouse application.
- Responsive Drive System (RDS) features advanced mast handling – for fast lifting/lowering, smooth start/stop of reach movements and accurate tilt/sideshift control – along with new mast and reach carriage technology, for high stability and minimal sway, and a choice of user-set performance modes or engineer-customised settings for different needs.
- Latest pre-set height selector is the market’s easiest to use, allowing faster, safer stacking.
- Totally redesigned adjustable armrest, combining anatomical support with free movement and perfect hand positioning, features spring-force-optimised fingertip hydraulic controls or – as an option – intuitive joystick control.
- Intermediate step and ergonomic grab handles allow easy and smooth on-off access to a wide, unobstructed, comfortable, protective cabin with low seat position.
- Rigid chassis, inbuilt operator protection features and programmable mast damping together with standard Passive Sway Control help maintain safety without reducing performance.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|