Regardless of the application expectation, these compact engine powered models have deservedly acquired a name synonymous with durability.
Three frame types, five mast capacity designs and five engine sizes create a range of different configurations to choose from, so you can be sure that you will find the ideal combination to suit your needs. Ideal for industrial applications, the trucks achieve outstanding traction on sloping or slippery surfaces, with solid pneumatic tyres providing excellent operator comfort. A built-in warning system and easy maintenance procedures help to keep your truck in service and your costs to a minimum.
The DP models are equipped with powerful, industrial strength, dependable and easy to service S4Q2 and S4S diesel engines with low emissions and fuel consumption.
- Design improvements have increased the service interval to 500 hours, thus reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Various air-intake options like pre-cleaner or double element cyclone air cleaner with dust warning indicator increase engine service life in dusty applications.
- For operation in demanding applications, cooling options such as heavy duty radiator and dust screen significantly reduce the risk of overheating.
- New state-of-the-art Petrol engine with improved performance, lower noise levels and emission and more efficient fuel consumption.
- Special power train layout to lower the center of gravity, increasing truck stability and residual lifting capacities.
- Increased back tilt angle to reduce the risk of loose loads sliding off the forks.
- Adjustable steering column with memory position for comfortable operating positions and easy on/off access.
- Fully hydrostatic steering and small diameter steering wheel for easy maneuvering with reduced effort for the operator.
- Standard seat is fitted with hip restraints, a seat belt and seat switch to prevent truck operation when the operator is not seated.
- Automotive style layout of brake and accelerator pedals. The drum brake system is self-energizing and self-adjusting, for low pedal effort and easy operation. (DP20-35NT(D))
- Double action park brake to avoid unsafe situations as a result of unintended brake release. (DP20-35NT(D))
- Comfortable and durable full suspension vinyl seat, with adjustable position, back-inclination and weight adjustment. Standard seat is fitted with hip restraints, a seat belt and seat switch to prevent truck operation when the operator is not seated. (DP20-35NT(D))
- Design of mast, fork carriage and overhead guard provides excellent all round visibility, in all loading and unloading operations. (DP20-35NT(D))
- Fully floating mounted power train results in very low noise and vibration levels. (DP20-35NT(D))
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|