The NPS20N sit-on power pallet truck offers outstanding materials handling capabilities and optimal ergonomics for the driver, across the longest of warehouse transfer distances.
- AC-drive technology means longer service intervals, reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Durable chassis and mast construction, designed and built for years of service.
- Battery discharge indicator (BDI) incorporates lift cut-out for battery protection.
- The AC motors in these trucks deliver smooth, controllable power, providing fast, efficient horizontal pallet transport over longer distances.
- High drive speed, with or without load, and rapid acceleration help maintain fast-paced handling operations.
- Large battery compartment (up to 500 Ah).
- Standard PIN code start-up, and driver specific settings.
- Programmable features for driver.
- Regenerative (Regen) braking feeds power back into the battery.
- LCD display with all relevant information.
- Good service access - a seat which swings open in seconds.
- Battery roller as standard for quick battery change.
- Progressive steering for excellent maneuvering at low speeds and stability at high speed.
- Rounded fork tips for easy pallet entry, when approaching at an angle.
- Easy to operate driver’s menu.
- Driver well protected by chassis.
- Ergonomically designed electronic 360° fly-by-wire steering gives precise control at speed.
- Adjustable seat and armrest keeps the operator comfortable, enhancing concentration during longer shift operations.
- Standard load weight indicator.
- Good all round visibility.
- Automatic speed reduction in curves and castor wheels keep the truck stable for safe and secure handling.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|