NSP10-16N2(R)(I)(S) & NSP12PC pedestrian stackers – designed for short shuttle applications and stacking up to 5.4 metres high
This range of pedestrian stacker trucks incorporates all the latest technology to provide a reliable and productive handling workhorse for any warehouse. Fleet managers will be impressed by the low running costs and productivity boost that result from the pedestrian stackers' water- and dirt-resistant construction, their overall robustness and the energy-saving programmable drive options. Maintenance staff will appreciate the straightforward access to all major truck parts and the reduced component count that results from the integrated drive and lift system. Operators will enjoy the smooth and precise control characteristics, the comfortable operating position provided by the latest tiller arm design and the excellent visibility through the mast. And health and safety managers will love the extra load stability afforded by the height-adjustable castor wheel (on all but the NSP12PC) and the high-strength masts.
The NSP10N2 pedestrian stacker is a highly capable 1.0 tonne machine that will fit into the tightest warehouse environments. Compact model NSP12PC is the narrowest and lightest of all. The NSP12N2 and more muscular NSP14N2 and NSP16N2 offer 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6 tonne load capacities respectively. These 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6 tonne models come in versions with a fold-down operator platform to take all the legwork out of longer distances (NSP12/14/16N2R). All three also come in initial lift variants (NSP12/14/16N2I) which allow ground clearance to be increased for ramp work. Versions with both the operator platform and initial lift are also available (NSP12/14/16N2IR).
- Latest AC technology keeps energy consumption and maintenance costs to bare minimum.
- Sturdy chassis construction and endurance-tested forks provide enhanced robustness and reliability in even the toughest conditions.
- Closed chassis and waterproof electrics resist moisture, dirt and corrosion - increasing uptime, cutting maintenance costs and prolonging truck life.
- Easy access to critical truck components allows faster fault diagnosis and speedier maintenance, squeezing downtime still further.
- Integrated drive and lift system features fewer components than previous models, reducing scope for breakdown.
- Closed compartment with steel cover protects battery against impact, postponing costly battery replacement.
- Standard battery size allows interchangeability with other brands.
- AC motor results in very precise drive control, making life easier for truck operators.
- Ergonomic tiller arm helps keep operators fresh with comfortable, easy to use controls.
- Excellent drive and traction characteristics suit intensive work over short and medium distances.
- Advanced programmable controller lets users prioritise between faster performance and smoother handling with lower energy consumption, prolonging shift life.
- Tapered fork tips make for accurate and effortless pallet entry, speeding up handling cycles and preventing pallet or load damage.
- Truck can be driven with tiller arm in vertical position in ultra-low-speed ‘tortoise’ mode to maximise manoeuvrability in tight spaces.
- Narrower truck body makes handling operations in confined areas much easier.
- N2R models feature fold-down driver platform that prevents operator fatigue over longer distances.
- N2R models’ folding platform stays down when lowered, saving time when operators go to remount.
- N2I initial lift models let operator raise mast and forks, increasing ground clearance to protect truck and load when working on ramps.
- N2S straddle models allow wider loads and bottom boarded pallets to be handled with ease.
- Latest tiller arm design provides comfortable operating position.
- High-strength masts reduce load movement to a minimum.
- Slim mast profiles and careful hydraulic hose arrangements make for excellent forward visibility.
- Super-quiet oil-filled transmission helps keep noise levels low.
- Height-adjustable castor wheel eliminates play and raises load stability.
- Large lift and lower levers allow easy, one-handed control, even with gloves.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|