Designed for efficient pallet transport, the NPV20ND platform double pallet truck allows two pallets to be moved simultaneously.
This truck makes it ideal for the loading and unloading of lorries as it has the ability to stack two layers of pallets on top of each other.
Featuring a compact duplex mast for optimal forward visibility, the NPV20ND platform double pallet truck offers two lift heights of 1600 and 2000 mm, with a total load capacity of 2000 kg (1000 kg on each set of forks).
- Sturdy chassis construction and endurance-tested forks provide enhanced robustness and reliability in even the toughest conditions.
- Sealed chassis and waterproof electrics resist moisture, dirt and corrosion - increasing uptime, cutting maintenance costs and prolonging truck life.
- Easy access to critical truck components allows faster fault diagnosis and speedier maintenance, squeezing downtime still further.
- Integrated drive and lift system features fewer components than previous models, reducing scope for breakdown.
- Dust shielded load wheels help extend life of wheel bearings.
- AC motor results in very precise drive control, for easier operation.
- Ergonomic tiller arm helps keep operators fresh with comfortable, easy to use controls.
- Excellent drive and traction characteristics suit intensive work over medium and long distances.
- Programmable controller lets users prioritise between faster performance and smoother handling with lower energy consumption, prolonging shift life.
- Tapered fork tips make for accurate and effortless pallet entry, speeding up handling cycles and preventing pallet or load damage.
- Truck can be driven with tiller arm in vertical position in ultra-low-speed mode to maximise manoeuvrability.
- Double pallet handling capability halves the number of movements required.
- Low step height for mounting/dismounting without effort.
- Strong folding sidebars protect and support operators at all times.
- Super-quiet oil-filled transmission helps keep noise levels low.
- Optional large lift and lower levers allow easy, one-handed control, even with gloves.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|