The narrower the aisle, the higher the racking, the cheaper the cost of storage... welcome to the Cat range of high level order pickers.
Each a masterpiece of reach and operating flexibility, designed to help keep your picking costs to a minimum. Cat high-level order pickers provide more pick faces per given floor space in the narrowest of aisles.
A supplementary lift function also enables the pallet height to be adjusted as the load is gathered to minimize operator effort and increase picking efficiency. The heavy-duty model ‘H’ incorporates a bigger more powerful battery and gives lifting heights up to 9 meters.
As with all Cat lift trucks, a great deal of care and attention has been applied to the NOH10N-NH to ensure that this range offers state of the art features which will allow your work force to go about daily routines with total confidence and peace of mind.
Easy servicing and maintenance is vital for maximising up time and reducing total cost of ownership. Longer service intervals and easy access components minimise downtime, maximise productivity and contribute to a lower total cost of ownership.
- A market leading 11.5 metre picking height and fast lowering and travel speeds improve throughput and reduce cycle times, contributing directly to bottom line profits. The NOH10N/NH models are designed for high stability and feature excellent residual capacities.
- AC power gives these trucks excellent levels of performance with minimal maintenance requirements. These trucks are available in 24V (NOH10N) or high performance 48V (NOH10NH) configurations.
- A variety of optional features and programmable performance allows for customization to each users’ requirements, ensuring maximum return from your investment.
- Low service costs due to long service interval, reliable, tested components, easy access, quick fault finding, good access to major components and AC technology.
- The lifting mechanism of the Ergolift is placed below the cabin floor giving the operator very good access to the load from the cabin.
- High picking height and the truck’s suitability for use in very narrow aisles permits efficient use of warehouse space.
- Active Sway Control (ASC) reduces the mast sway resulting in time saving on each high picking location.
- Highest lifting speed in the market (NOH10NH).
- PoweRamic mast gives excellent visibility particularly when the truck is travelling with the forks trailing.
- Triplex mast available for applications requiring a low overall height.
- Three different chassis widths and 4 different cabin widths available to allow the truck to be adapted to its application.
- PIN code startup combined with driver specific settings as standard.
- Small turning radius allows for a small transfer aisle.
- AC lifting & driving motors (NOH10NH).
- Up to 775 Ah battery capacity for long shifts.
- Battery rollers included as standard making battery changing a quick and effortless process.
- Split control unit provides good pallet access, and reduces the risk of the operator accidentally touching the controls when leaning outside the cabin. The controls can be placed mast or fork side.
- Active Sway Control (ASC) standard on platform heights = > 5100 mm, strongly contributes to increased driver’s comfort and confidence.
- Redesigned ergonomic controls, including a joystick and a inductive hand detector for safe operation inside the aisle.
- Smoothly shaped lightweight aluminium side gates for comfortable orderpicking and a comfortable, height adjustable backrest.
- Specially designed floormat prevents slipping.
- Double load wheels for extra stability and low step in height of 205 mm.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|