Ideal for indoor applications, the GCNY range of forklift trucks are notable for their high performance and excellent fuel economy.
Compact and versatile in tight quarters these lift trucks display impressive residual capacities in high lift applications.
The GC20-33NY features a state-of-the-art LPG engine, engine management system and regulated catalytic converter offer improved performance, lower noise and emission levels and more efficient fuel consumption.
Design improvements have also extended the service interval to 500 hours to further reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Modern design techniques in combination with long life of components result in a long service interval reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Vehicle Control Module manages various truck and operator control functions allowing easy trouble shooting and pin pointing of problems.
- LCD display provides extensive information on truck operation and maintenance state. It also indicates service requirements to prevent unexpected down time and cost due to unscheduled maintenance and service.
- Standard LED front work lights and LED rear combination lights.
- State-of-the-art LPG engine with engine management system and regulated catalytic converter for great performance, low noise, economic fuel usage and low emission levels.
- Fully floating powertrain layout to lower the centre of gravity, increases truck stability and residual lifting capacities.
- The GC33NY model offers a small truck with 3 tonne capacity on 600 mm load center.
- Low noise levels at operator’s ear contribute to keep the operator concentrated while reducing fatigue in long shifts.
- Advanced fingertip hydraulic controls mounted on a fully adjustable armrest for optimum load handling and easy maneuverability.
- Automotive style pedal layout for easy and comfortable operation.
- Adjustable steering column with memory position that adjust to operator’s preference.
- Three-point entry: an open step, convenient grab bar and seat hip restraint offer three secure points for easy entry and exit.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|
|GC20NY||2000||500||GCT GK25E LP Gas|
|GC25NY||2500||500||GCT GK25E LP Gas|
|GC30NY||3000||500||GCT GK25E LP Gas|
|GC33NY||2950||600||GCT GK25E LP Gas|