These larger engine 4 to 5.5 tonnes powered forklift models are designed for heavy duty applications and are the natural choice for use in ports, construction, freight, and metal and brick operations. With exceptional endurance and power they effortlessly handle the most difficult and heavy loads even when operating at full capacity.
In these 4 to 5.5 tonnes powered forklifts, the tough six-cylinder engine’s precombustion chamber allows each cylinder to work at peak efficiency regardless of load and speed and contributes to the truck’s exceptionally low noise, vibrations, emissions and economy. The rotary fuel pump allows easy maintenance while protecting the engine.
The compact, smooth lines of each model ensure that they are easy to manoeuvre in confined spaces whilst ensuring good visibility. The excellence of the range is further boosted by a wide array of options that enable you to fine tune each truck to your work requirements.
- Specially positioned air intake system lengthens the life of air intake filter cartridges.
- LCD multifunctional display with indicators providing all safety functions, allows for rapid trouble shooting.
- Long service interval.
- Durable transmission system giving smooth and accurate gear changes and low noise levels.
- The diesel versions are equipped with the 854F four cylinder Euro Stage IIIB compliant 3.4L engine.
- The turbo charged engine is optimized for low speed torque and provides 5.0L power with the economy of a 3.4L engine.
- The engine includes maintenance free metallic diesel particular filter (DPF) featuring a passive regeneration.
- LED front and rear combination lights.
- Engine hour’s timer keeps track of hours worked helping fleet managers to schedule regular maintenance.
- Compact design increases maneuverability in space restricted areas.
- Cooling system designed to reduce blockages utilising pusher type radiator airflow.
- Wide variety of mast types and lifting heights allows the truck to be specified to your needs.
- Full floating power train featuring two forward speeds and one speed reverse with high gradeability and travel speed.
- Hydrostatic steering system makes maneuvering the truck light and easy.
- PDS+, presence detection system disengages drive and hydraulic functions when the operator’s seat is vacated.
- Ground speed control feature allows limit the top speed of the truck.
- Electronic button operated parking brake.
- Fingertips hydraulic control in seat mounted armrest.
- Hydraulic controlled drum brake system for increased safety.
- Adjustable steering column for comfortable operation.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|