Compact diesel forklifts built with durability in mind
Regardless of the application expectation, these compact diesel forklift models have deservedly acquired a name synonymous with durability
Three frame types, five mast capacity designs and four engine sizes create a range of different diesel forklift configurations to choose from, so you can be sure that you will find the ideal combination to suit your needs.
Ideal for industrial applications, the 1.5-3.5 tonnes diesel forklift trucks achieve outstanding traction on sloping or slippery surfaces, with solid pneumatic tyres providing excellent operator comfort. A built-in warning system and easy maintenance procedures help to keep your truck in service and your costs to a minimum.
The 1.5-3.5 tonnes diesel powered forklift models are equipped with powerful, industrial strength, dependable and easy to service S4Q2 and S4S diesel engines with low emissions and fuel consumption.
- Modern design techniques in combination with long life of components result in a long service interval reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Vehicle Control Module manages various truck and operator functions allowing easy trouble shooting and pin pointing of problems.
- LCD display provides extensive information on truck operation and maintenance state. It also indicates service requirements to prevent unexpected down time and cost due to unscheduled maintenance and service.
- LED lights on the front work lights and front/rear combination lights reduce energy consumption and maintenance costs.
- Robust and durable chassis with full belly guard construction that protects the engine compartment from dust, water and dirt.
- Fully floating powertrain layout to lower the centre of gravity, increases truck stability and residual lifting capacities.
- Reliable, high performance diesel engine, with low emission levels and low fuel consumption.
- Its compact design makes this range suitable also in aisles with reduced dimensions.
- The mast carriage features six bearings, increasing durability and lifting speed while the powerful hydraulic system offers high residual capacities for easy handling of heavier loads.
- Our optional factory-fitted panel cabin keeps the elements out, without compromising visibility. Our cab combines form and function and is designed to keep the truck performing in the most extreme of temperatures and in wet environments.
- Presence Detection System (PDS) prevents truck operation when operator is not seated.
- Low noise levels keep the operator concentrated while reducing fatigue in long shifts.
- Fingertip hydraulic controls mounted on a fully adjustable armrest for optimum load handling and easy maneuverability.
- Operator Pin Code to prevent unauthorized usage of the truck
- Automotive style pedal layout for easy and comfortable operation.
- Adjustable steering column with memory position that adjusts to operator’s preference for comfortable operation.
- Low step in chassis for easy on and off access.
- Good all-round visibility and ergonomic layout of all controls improves comfort minimizing fatigue of the operator.
- Hand grip mounted at the rear of the overhead guard with a horn button increases safety and reduces back strain and fatigue in applications with repetitive reversing.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|