Compact diesel forklifts built with durability in mind
Regardless of the application expectation, these compact diesel forklift models have deservedly acquired a name synonymous with durability
Ideal for industrial applications, the 2.0-3.5 tonnes diesel forklift trucks achieve outstanding traction on sloping or slippery surfaces, with solid pneumatic tyres providing excellent operator comfort. A built-in warning system and easy maintenance procedures help to keep your truck in service and your costs to a minimum.
The 2.0-3.5 tonnes diesel powered forklift models are equipped with powerful, industrial strength, dependable and easy to service diesel engines with low emissions and fuel consumption.
- Modern design techniques in combination with long component life result in a long service interval which reduces total cost of ownership.
- Vehicle Control Module manages various truck and operator functions, allowing easy troubleshooting and pinpointing of problems.
- LCD display provides extensive information on truck operation, maintenance state and soot level (diesel) - with indication of service requirements to prevent unexpected downtime and costs due to unscheduled servicing and repairs.
- LED front work lights and front/rear combination lights reduce energy consumption and maintenance costs.
- Robust and durable chassis is fitted with full belly guard to protect engine compartment from dust, water and dirt.
- Fully floating powertrain layout lowers centre of gravity, increases truck stability and maximises residual lifting capacities.
- Reliable, high performance, electronically controlled Stage V diesel engine delivers low emission levels with low fuel consumption.
- Compact design means this range is also suitable for use in aisles with tight spaces.
- Mast carriage features six bearings, increasing durability and lifting speed, while powerful hydraulic system offers high residual capacities for easy handling of heavier loads.
- Optional factory-fitted panel cabin keeps the elements out, without compromising visibility, combining form and function in a design which keeps the truck performing in the most extreme of temperatures and in wet environments.
- Presence Detection System (PDS) prevents truck operation when operator is not seated.
- Low noise levels combine with the ergonomic and comfortable Grammer seat to help maintain operator concentration and reduce fatigue during long shifts.
- Fingertip hydraulic controls are mounted on a fully adjustable armrest for optimum load handling and easy manoeuvrability.
- Automotive-style pedal layout allows easy and comfortable operation.
- Adjustable steering column with memory position can be set according to operator’s preference for comfortable operation.
- Low step in chassis enables easy on and off access.
- Good all-round visibility and ergonomic layout of all controls improves comfort and minimises operator fatigue.
- Hand grip mounted at the rear of the overhead guard, with a horn button, increases safety and reduces back strain and fatigue in applications involving repetitive reversing.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|