Heavy duty forklift trucks with cost-effective capability
Built to meet the needs of a variety of demanding applications, the DP70N1 range of heavy duty forklift trucks blends strength, stability and durability with clean, efficient performance and user-friendly design to boost productivity and lower your operating costs.
This 7 tonnes forklift range’s advanced Perkins 4-cylinder 854F engine not only meets EURO Stage IV emissions regulations but combines high power with low fuel consumption to minimise running costs day after day. Meanwhile, these 7 tonnes forklifts benefit from easy maintenance and strong resistance to damage and wear reduce the expense of servicing, repairs and downtime. These savings in the total cost of ownership, together with increased output resulting from the truck’s outstanding capabilities, add up to a great return on your investment.
- Advanced Perkins 854F diesel engine with compact turbocharger delivers six-cylinder power in a four-cylinder package, resulting in rapid response and a better driving experience for your operators.
- Features a compact Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SRC) after-treatment solution that meets or exceeds EU Stage IV emission standards. This technology is designed to be maintenance free for the life of the engine.
- Robust steel frame designed using Finite Element Analysis gives durable structure with low centre of gravity, resulting in higher residual capacity.
- Fully floating drive axle adds extra durability and capacity compared to semi- or nonfloating alternatives.
- Steer axle construction as a single solid unit maximises strength and rigidity.
- Dependable engine and strong resistance of all truck components to damage and wear helps minimise repair and service bills.
- Easy and quick access to all areas for routine checks and maintenance keeps truck in sound working condition, saves time and reduces expense.
- Fuel saver mode lowers fuel consumption even further (by up to 14%) while maintaining up to 95% of overall productivity.
- The Powershift transmission with low-speed torque offers controlled, yet powerful acceleration for maximum productivity throughout the shift.
- Fast-response compact turbocharger further enhances driver experience and output.
- Design of frame and counterweight optimises weight positioning and residual capacity for strong lifting.
- Noise and vibration limitation features include rubber-mounted key components, fully insulated steel engine hood and specially designed transmission gears.
- Fully hydrostatic assisted steering via small-diameter steering wheel ensures accurate and rapid response with little effort.
- Counterweight design allows small turning circle and clear view to the rear for precise manoeuvring.
- Mast with narrow channels and small-diameter lift cylinders increases forward vision and uses six load rollers with side rollers to achieve high load stability.
- Choice of up-to-date, ergonomic fi ngertip or lever controls is available for precise, loweffort operation of hydraulic functions.
- Comprehensively equipped instrument panel offers valuable on-the-go information and warnings to aid operator awareness and control.
- Presence Detection System (PDS) gives audible warning if seat belt is not fastened and prevents all travel and hydraulic movement if operator is not correctly seated.
- Vacuum-boosted hydraulic brakes increase braking effi ciency and safety.
- Tiltable steering column, adjustable full-suspension seat and generous leg room allow each user to fi nd the perfect driving position.
- Conveniently placed grab bars and steps ease access to operator compartment.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|