Driven by one of the most powerful engines in its class, the DP60-100N3 boasts both strength and speed. The massive loads it can handle do not hamper its speed, making this one of the fastest and most efficient machines in the industry.
Its 3.8L common rail diesel engine delivers high power with minimal vibration transmitted to the driver’s seat, due to the use of cushioning materials between its frame and engine. A variety of attachments are available, including different carriages and side shifters.
The extremely rigid mast’s roller layout and narrow channels have been thoughtfully designed, along with the high-visibility overhead guard, to maximise forward and upward view. An optional cabin shelters drivers from extreme temperatures and wet conditions, without obscuring their vision.
The optional adjustable armrest combines anatomical support with free movement and perfect hand positioning. It features spring-force-optimised fingertip hydraulic controls.
Fast lift speeds, together with an automatic two-speed powershift transmission that gives controlled yet powerful acceleration, ensure maximum productivity.
Typical applications include:
- Empty container handling
- Metal industries
- Concrete, stone, clay and glass
- Industrial machinery and equipment
- Distribution centres
- Brick and stone
- Powerful 3.8L common rail diesel engine delivers strong performance with rapid acceleration and low fuel consumption.
- Dependable engine and tough truck components that resist damage and wear help to minimise repair and service bills.
- Quick and easy access to all components for routine checks and maintenance makes it easier to keep the truck in sound working condition, saving time and reducing expense
- One of the highest lift speeds in its class lets your operators achieve greater output per shift
- Automatic, 2-speed powershift transmission offers controlled yet powerful acceleration for maximum productivity.
- Automotive pedal layout enables easy and intuitive operation.
- Low footstep and well-placed grab handle makes on/off access easy.
- Extremely rigid mast with a thoughtfully designed roller layout offers excellent visibility.
- Boltless floorboards can be easily removed, without any tools, for easy maintenance.
- Durable LED lights are included as standard equipment.
- Optional cabin keeps your operators comfortable and productive in the most extreme temperatures and in wet environments - keeping the elements out, without compromising visibility.
- Mast with narrow channels, combined with high-visibility overhead guard, gives the operator clear views forwards and upwards.
- Presence Detection System (PDS) gives audible warning if seat belt is not fastened and prevents all travel and hydraulic movement if operator is not correctly seated.
- Reversing alarm is supplied as standard.
- Conveniently placed grab bars and steps ease access to operator compartment.
- Ergonomically shaped Grammer seat with back cushion gives optimal lateral support and driver comfort
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|