NSV12-16P(I)(S) - Concus pour l'empilage jusqu'a 5,4 metres de haut et le transport a l'horizontale.
These versatile trucks can be used in pedestrian or ride-on mode, with a platform which folds flat against the chassis – to save space – when not needed. They are adaptable to a diversity of applications in narrow spaces, including occasional order picking.
The NSV12P offers a 1.2 tonne capacity, for lighter duties, but is equipped to the same high standard as the other models. There is also a 1.2 tonne initial lift model (en option), NSV12PI.
The NSV16P handles loads up to 1.6 tonnes. In addition to the options applicable to all models, this stacker can be fitted with wide straddle legs if required.
Initial lift model NSV16P(I) (optional) can raise its load legs to give extra ground clearance for travel on uneven floors and ramps. It can also handle two pallets at once, with one on the load legs and one on the forks.
Straddle model NSV16P(S) (optional) is ideal for handling extra-wide loads and bottom-boarded pallets. With load legs placed around the pallet, its forks are free to lift from ground level.
- Weatherproofed sensors (IP65 or IP67), long service intervals and fast access features – including removable motor cover – reduce maintenance needs and improve uptime.
- PIN code login prevents unauthorised truck use.
- Onboard computer simplifies fault diagnostics, truck and battery condition monitoring, and setting of driver-specific parameters.
- BDI (battery discharge indicator) helps prevent damaging deep discharge and upports optimal timing of battery changes.
- Latest AC drive motor technology delivers higher torque, faster travel (8.5 km/h) and easier control, for top-class performance.
- Tapered fork profile enables faster pallet entry in racking or block stacking.
- Compact dimensions and easy, precise controllability allow rapid manoeuvring, even in the tightest spaces.
- Platform folds flat against chassis when not needed, to save space.
- Li-ion battery option makes continuous operation possible, without battery changes, using fast opportunity charging during short breaks.
- Straddle model NSV16P(S) (optional) can handle closed pallets and wider loads (and wide straddle option is available on NSV16P).
- Initial lift models NSV12P(I) and NSV16P(I) (optional) allow operation on uneven floors, on ramps and as double pallet handlers.
- Ergonomic tiller head, shaped to suit all hand sizes, features large, easily reached lift/lower, speed and other controls, for highly controllable operation even when wearing gloves.
- Keypad and display on tiller arm speed up truck activation, setting selection and availability of information such as battery status.
- Cast-iron platform safely resists deformation, provides excellent cushioned comfort and has a low step height for easy on-off access.
- Platform angle encourages drivers to bend their knees, creating a relaxed standing position which makes use of the body’s natural suspension.
- The optional cushioned, comfortable side guards (optional) are quick and simple to fold out or in – one-handed and without leaving the platform – for protection and access.
- Fixed platform options offer extra safety and comfort with a choice of barrier designs and entry/exit points.
- Electronic power steering option avoids physical connection between the tiller arm and drive wheel, to prevent transmission of bumps, twists and turns to the driver’s hand, wrist and arm.
- Progressive steering adjusts sensitivity according to speed and tiller angle, while resistance and feedback from the drive wheel help further in optimising the driving experience (if power steering option selected).
- Overhead guard option ensures safe working at heights above 1.8 m, without having to leave the platform or fold down
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|