NSV12-16N3(I)/NSF12-16N3(I)(R)(S) platform stackers – ideal for high-intensity, multiple-role applications, including stacking (up to 5.4 metres), order picking and transport.
The fast, refined, stable and safety-assured performance of these versatile platform stackers inspires operator confidence. Combined with remarkably short and narrow dimensions, light weight and easy, precise control, it enables high productivity. At the same time, the trucks reduce your total cost of operation (TCO) with their robust construction and minimal maintenance needs.
Fleets of Cat® platform stacker trucks serve a variety of purposes in fast-paced factory and warehouse environments. As well as stacking and retrieving loads in high-bay storage areas, they can be used for supply, feed and order fulfilment purposes.
You can choose between folding platform (NSV) models, with optional protective sidebars, and fixed platform (NSF) stackers. Wraparound protective barriers on the fixed platform stacker trucks can be chosen with side (S) or rear (R) entry. Initial lift (I) variants give greater ground clearance, for work on steep ramps and loading docks. They also allow double pallet handling for even higher throughput. Our platform stacker range offers you a choice between three different steering types.
At the heart of our platform stackers’ operator-centric design is its highly stable and agile chassis. Connecting the operator to this is the class-leading, ergonomic, emPower tiller head. From the moment he or she sets off on it for the first time, the stacker feels just right. It’s a feeling of balance, responsive control and power that continues consistently through every shift.
The tiller head and its easily accessible, user-friendly controls allow rapid but accurate and safe manoeuvrability. Powerful motors with advanced control technology enhance both speed and safety in travelling and load handling. Output increases while the risk of accidents and associated costs is lowered.
Fatigue, strain and the related need for sick leave are also minimised, thanks to a smooth, comfortable user experience. The effective platform and mast damping of our platform stackers is crucial to operator comfort. On fixed platform models, you can even choose the option of electrically adjustable damping.
Unprecedented levels of component sharing within the Cat stacker and power pallet portfolio bring additional gains. Fixes are faster, with minimal downtime. Less stock investment is needed. And fewer service van and parts delivery journeys mean a smaller carbon footprint. Everyone wins!
As on our other stacker truck ranges, you can have Cat platform stackers with Li-ion or lead-acid batteries. Li-ion technology has major advantages in multi-shift operations, where it allows non-stop productive action.
- Fully weather-protected and impact-resistant tiller head is sealed to IP65 standard and reinforced for high durability.
- Sealing of connectors, sensors and other key components combines with robust construction, shock and accident resilience, long service intervals and fast access features – including removable motor cover – to reduce maintenance needs and improve uptime.
- Durable design features include heavy-duty chassis, large-diameter drive wheel, protected display location, inductive operator presence sensors, and more, for long life with minimal servicing.
- Li-ion battery (if chosen) gives maximum lifespan, efficiency and runtime.
(Both Li-ion and lead-acid versions are available.)
- Advanced motors, regenerative braking and efficient mast designs save on energy (and hydraulic oil consumption).
- Standard display includes BDI (battery discharge indicator) to help prevent damaging deep discharge and support optimal timing of battery changes.
- Multifunctional display option offers clear information on truck and battery condition, faults and actions, and enables setting of operator IDs and PIN code access to avoid unauthorised truck use.
- High levels of component sharing maximise parts availability – and reduce downtime, stock and carbon costs – across the Cat stacker and power pallet ranges.
- Initial lift (I) models allow clearance under load (197 mm from floor to top of load legs; 200 mm to top of forks) for easier working on steep ramps and loading docks.
- Double pallet handling capability halves the number of transport movements required. (Initial lift models.)
- Pallet-stopping heel on load legs helps align loads for much easier, faster and safer double handling. (Initial lift models.)
- Compact and lightweight chassis works with easy, accurate steering to allow rapid manoeuvring and tight turns in narrow aisles.
- Fully integrated Li-ion technology makes continuous operation possible, without battery changes, using fast opportunity charging during short breaks. (Both Li-ion and lead-acid versions are available.)
- Quick battery lock together with bearing-mounted steel roller option speeds up changes. (For lead-acid batteries.)
- Exceptional levels of comfort, control, traction and stability keep operators alert, motivated and productive, however intense their workload.
- Three performance modes are selectable to suit individual users and applications: Power for advanced operators and intensive operations; Eco to blend low energy consumption with high productivity; Easy for learners and for handling sensitive goods. (Available only with multifunctional display option.)
- Latest AC drive motor technology combines high power with advanced electronic control, a large-diameter drive wheel and strong regenerative braking for a confident, fast, smooth and precisely controlled ride.
- Powerful and quiet hydraulic motor is smoothly governed by stepless, speedregulated lifting and lowering control, for quick but safe and accurate load positioning and movement.
- Fork shape is tapered on the underside as well as pointed at the tip, to avoid sticking, for easier and faster pallet entry and exit even while turning at the same time.
- Operator-centric chassis design optimises traction according to load weight and maintains safe stability, while providing excellent manoeuvrability, for instant user confidence and continuous top-class performance in fast-paced, high-level stacking operations.
- Active Spin Reduction (ASR) option aids traction on slippery surfaces.
- Best-in-class emPower ergonomic tiller head gives easier access to controls with a unique patented design that achieves the optimum distance between hand and lift/lower buttons.
- Ergonomically designed tiller head operating features include optimised handle shape and cross-section, large hand space, and enlarged horn and lift/lower buttons, as well as user-friendly speed and brake controls.
- Butterfly-type, dual-direction speed and brake control design provides seven convenient finger positions for comfortable, low-effort, precise operation.
- Dual controls allow easy reach with either hand and can be used accurately even when wearing gloves.
- Tiller-type power steering via a short tiller arm features a hydraulic damper and works without physical connection to the drive wheel – avoiding transmission of bumps, twists and turns, while enabling comfortable, controlled, precise manoeuvring. (Available on folding platform and rearentry fixed platform models.)
- Comfort Steering via a tiller head without an arm – as on an electric scooter – maximises power-steered control and precision, with the aid of a damper, while avoiding shock, vibration, strain and fatigue in the operator’s hands, wrists and arms. (Available on fixed platform models.)
- Mechanical (non-powered) steering option uses a compact tiller arm to provide a simple, economical, durable, low-effort manoeuvring solution for less intense work environments. (Only available on folding platform models.)
- Tiller up drive option allows manoeuvring with tiller arm vertical, to move through the tightest spaces. (Available on folding platform models with mechanical or power steering.)
- Electronic steering technology automatically adjusts sensitivity according to steered angle and truck speed, and gives resistance and feedback, for controlled travel and full confidence. (On all power-steered trucks.)
- Cornering control constantly monitors steering angle, travel rate and quickness of tiller head movement – automatically adjusting the turning speed to maintain safe motion. (On all power-steered trucks.)
- Mast and fork carriage design and engineering advances improve forward and fork-tip views, while enhancing the user experience with smoother, quieter lifting and lowering.
- Extensive mast choice includes duplex and triplex versions with a range of standard and custom lift heights.
- High-comfort damping on both folding and fixed platforms minimises impacts on the knees, especially, and acts progressively with increasing operator weight, while ergonomic controls and steering further reduce effort and fatigue.
- Unique electrically adjustable damping option on fixed platform models is optimised for each operator’s weight and preference at the touch of a button, providing a cost-effective increase in comfort.
- Overhead guard protects operator from falling goods. (Standard on fixed platform models. Optional on folding platform models, but only with power steering.)
- Optional protective side bars on folding platform models are deployed quickly and simply – with one hand – to help avoid falls and defend against impacts. (Top speed is increased when side bars are used.)
- Fixed platform models give extra protection and comfort, with low step height – for easy entry/exit – and a choice of rear and side entry barrier designs.
- Optional foot protection system automatically slows/stops the truck if foot is outside platform. (Rear entry fixed platform models.)
- Rugged build includes compact but heavy-duty chassis, cast-iron platform and integrated low-profile bumper to resist deformation, protect the operator and reduce foot-trapping risk.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|