Advanced engine powered technology offers the level of performance necessary to meet the requirements of modern business.
Each truck includes the easy-to-use features common to every Cat lift truck, with a range of optional extras that allow you to choose the configuration best suited to your needs.
- The spacious operator compartment, combined with powerful performance, results in an operator who is comfortable, alert and productive during long shifts.
- These rugged lift trucks provide excellent horsepower and torque while meeting EPA and CARB requirements for carbon monoxide (CO), hydrocarbons (HC) and nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions.
- The S6S diesel engines work in the toughest conditions, while offering excellent fuel economy and low noise and vibration.
- With 500 hour service intervals, display-based indicators and reminders and easy access to service components, you can count on maximizing uptime and lowering maintenance costs with your Cat lift truck.
- This lift truck thrives in lumber, cement, pipe and heavy-duty applications where its strength can effectively be put to the test.
- The standard premium LED/LCD display provides a number of productivity enhancing tools to the operator.
- Features such as an operator passcode system and maintenance interval reminders help ensure that the truck is running at peak performance.
- A standard engine protection system (EPS) monitors performance and helps protect the system from damage.
- The standard two-speed forward, one-speed reverse transmission gives you the power and control you need to handle the toughest loads.
- The dependable Presence Detection System (PDS) and excellent visibility help protect your operator and equipment.
- Operators of varying sizes can work long shifts comfortably in the standard full-suspension seat.
- Narrow mast channels and open overhead guard helps improve operator visibility to the load and surroundings.
- Standard LED work lights illuminate the work area while providing significant maintenance savings over traditional halogen or incandescent lights.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|